problem

pb blaster

Nov 26, 2009
anyone else have anxiety problems? I'm kind of doubting it but you never know.. I'm not sure what causes it but it seems like for the past few years I've felt nervous all day for no reason at all. wondering if I should go to the doc because its getting really really annoying. :-/

yea go to the doctor because I no someone that said oo ill be fine and they where driving down to florida form ny to make a long story short we had to go pic out freind up in nj because she was so nervous from driving she had and aniety attak

i had a nervous problem when i was younger i went to the doc they put me on meds it helped but that was before i found out they were placebos cuz it was all in my head. Do you ever have any stomace problems

Hey man I myself supper from anxiety and mild depression. I take 50mg of trazadone. I have been on it for over a year now I feel it really helps its onlt $3 a month. I know alot of folks say its "all in your head" and actually it is. Most people who have stress problems such as depression and anxiety have low levels of seratonin (sp). which causes them to stress more. Peolpe with high levels often are very adventurous. They love to sky dive and bungee jump and things such as that. They get joy out of high adrennalin things. Many of the meds today help regulate the seratonin levels in the brain so u see it is all in your head but it is a true medical condition go to the doc.

i had a nervous problem when i was younger i went to the doc they put me on meds it helped but that was before i found out they were placebos cuz it was all in my head. Do you ever have any stomace problems

if you mean stomach problems I did have my gall bladder taken out a year or so ago but this problem has been with me for awhile longer than that.

Hey man I myself supper from anxiety and mild depression. I take 50mg of trazadone. I have been on it for over a year now I feel it really helps its onlt $3 a month. I know alot of folks say its "all in your head" and actually it is. Most people who have stress problems such as depression and anxiety have low levels of seratonin (sp). which causes them to stress more. Peolpe with high levels often are very adventurous. They love to sky dive and bungee jump and things such as that. They get joy out of high adrennalin things. Many of the meds today help regulate the seratonin levels in the brain so u see it is all in your head but it is a true medical condition go to the doc.

ur right man......but there is also an issue with the realsese of too much MELATONIN in the body which often causes symptoms of anxiety......fast heart rate, hot flashes sweating , headaches......and its just the opposite of seratonin

yea i do too dude,i got tremors in my f*ckin hands its so annoying,my hands shake and i cant stop it,they tryed to get me to do some gay ass yoga,ill deal with it

yea i do too dude,i got tremors in my f**ckin hands its so annoying,my hands shake and i cant stop it,they tryed to get me to do some gay ass yoga,ill deal with it

my cousin has that and when hes eatting hes like w t f you no cause hes like trying to drink and hes like shaking so much

if you mean stomach problems I did have my gall bladder taken out a year or so ago but this problem has been with me for awhile longer than that.

No I meant like upset stomach problems. The thing that helped me I eventually realized that it was all in my head and the stress would go away. This all started when I was about 13 but you have to remember it will get better and soon enough go away

No I meant like upset stomach problems. The thing that helped me I eventually realized that it was all in my head and the stress would go away. This all started when I was about 13 but you have to remember it will get better and soon enough go away

its like i believe the mind is a very powerful drug if you know how to use it..