shifter
and shifter seal
clutch cable

im trading

a a xbox 360
a nitro car
cr1252.jpg

cr125.jpg

good trade imo. i wanna little 125 to ride myself. can't go wrong with a CR.

i hope you like pullin that clutch in. f*ck a 125 they arent big enough, motor wise. they just top out and scream. do yourself a favor and get a 250. youll outgrow that 125 in less than a season

that bike running is maybe worth $800ish. so you figure in the money need to get it running is around $250 plus labor it might be worth $400. something to think about.

They're going for more than $800 around here. Toys are local price dependant... maybe where he's from they go for about $1,000.

If you're not into the Xbox or the nitro car, I say good trade. Get the top end back on and ride, ride, ride.

I rode a CR125 once.....roosted it off a burn pile that just so happened to collapse while I was roosting off of it which resulted in my flying off the back of the bike. I crash dirt bikes every time I ride one. :( They just aren't my cup of tea, but congrats on getting the 125. They definitely are top end screamers like all 125s. They don't feel fast, but you are going faster than you think.

Last time I got on a dirtbike I nearly busted my tail bone too!

A buddy has an XR600R who let me ride it last year down at busco. I went out like a fool and was riding wheelies down around the back end of the park when I hit a whoop in 4th gear on the back tire running like 50MPH. After I finally got the bike back under control (thankfully I didn't fall off) I calmly drove it back to the campsite and got off of it. I think I had to go wipe...

Last time I got on a dirtbike I nearly busted my tail bone too!

A buddy has an XR600R who let me ride it last year down at busco. I went out like a fool and was riding wheelies down around the back end of the park when I hit a whoop in 4th gear on the back tire running like 50MPH. After I finally got the bike back under control (thankfully I didn't fall off) I calmly drove it back to the campsite and got off of it. I think I had to go wipe...

i know the feeling haha. i rode a cr250 and it nearly treated me like rag doll. putted back to the truck and said piss on it, but i'd get on it again i think.

yout worse emeny isn't the bike, it is your right wrist.

Yea I found that out on a CR500 2 stroke.....the first bike I rode.....and promptly the last time I rode it. I'm not surprised Honda stopped making them. Dumb move on my part getting on a 500cc 2 stroke bike as a first timer as well. 8-| I took it off road and hit some bumps and the front end came up.....let's just say I wasn't quite paying attention to the fact that the throttle would twist open while I was bouncing backwards. Front end came up in 3rd, I fell off the back and cut myself completely to sh*t on the ground and I have no clue how fast I was going. Bike went off and based on what I heard it did a couple dramatic bounced on the wheels but then just casually rolled ahead and then fell over. :D

I wasn't so casual. I thought I needed a blood transfusion. :-[

yout worse emeny isn't the bike, it is your right wrist.

Well that's true with any off-road vehicle but dirtbikes seem to lull you into a sense of bulletproofness and then pull you back into reality very violently.

I mean, you can flick them around without a care in the world but as soon as you get into a little trouble they betray you to how fragile your body really is.

It's the abruptness of the transition that's so scary.

i say get it, the 97 cr had the best motor, plus trust me they have more then enough power, it will beat a stock banshee, especially with the pro circuit on there. the clutch is easy enough

dude i have a 1997 cr125r! they are definitely the best year for the cr125's! mine looks pretty bad off, the header is barely hanging on, and the silencer is trashed... but she still starts up first kick every time and runs like a dream! and believe it or not mine has been rode hard and put away wet and still is running on the factory top end (factory piston and rings).