My sons '89 part out-

Hey slick do you got a crank for cheap Turns out the 04 special I had had a bad crank cylinder and piston thats why it dident run and the mechanic wants 5-7benjamins too. So it looks like I'll have to merge my 2 bikes together. Till I gather parts anywhoo here's a list just get back to me whenever cylinder, crank, piston, and rings. If you got em and there good to use shoot me a #

Hey slick do you got a crank for cheap Turns out the 04 special I had had a bad crank cylinder and piston thats why it dident run and the mechanic wants 5-7benjamins too. So it looks like I'll have to merge my 2 bikes together. Till I gather parts anywhoo here's a list just get back to me whenever cylinder, crank, piston, and rings. If you got em and there good to use shoot me a #

I have a stock crank but it's gonna need new rod bearings, lots of play. $30 shipped.

Updated....

Works dual rate shocks are still for sale!

Specs: The person I got them from said they were set up for 160-180, I have no way to confirm that. On one of the shocks leaks from top seal, I see no damage but must need a top seal. The other is tight and leak free. The springs are black and it comes with the spacers and bolts. The spacers had orings on them and they were worn out , I replaced them as I have a pretty good selection of o-ring and found the size that fit. I would recommend you send them to Works or who ever you use for service as Original owner never serviced them the last 4 years.

I sent them to Works, planning on new oil/gas and seals, they wanted $135 plus shipping to do the work needed, I don't have the money to get them fixed at this time. I am selling as is! Lowest I will go is $175 shipped as a gift or $182.00 to cover the paypal fees! I will not go lower than that!

These shocks new are $565, so even if you get them and have them serviced you will only be around $325. That's $240 less than new and you will have a like new shock.

Minor Leaking top seal-
c674c200.jpg

Non leaking one-
332f14f9.jpg

c9f4776d.jpg

caef1448.jpg

Stock rear sprocket hub painted green-- $40 shipped

Stock 88-02 brake hub----$25 shipped

Stock 88-02 carrier-- $55 shipped

Extended double pegs need painted or PC'd---- $45 shipped
76b98648.jpg

3d52240d.jpg

Front hood black not painted- scuffs no cracks- $25 shipped
e5314761.jpg

48863fd8.jpg

6df2761f.jpg

Stock crank needs new rod bearing threads good- $40 shipped-
474389b6.jpg

Bar risers to make 7/8 bars 1" taller with longer SS bolts!- $15 shipped

This is just a group pic- the oil pump covers $10 shipped each, brake rotor-$15 shipped, the 40t sprocket -$20 shipped, blaster rear wheel hub good splines and threads- $15 shipped
f89a5ab2.jpg

Tranny gear set---$65 shipped

Stock clutch assembly basket-inner-outer pressure plate conical washer--$110 shipped

Starter gear--- $25shipped

Stock filter cage with bolt- $25 shipped

Stock air filter to carb intake- $20 shipped

Hey do you have norman spindles on it that your willing to part with? I cant get ahold of him to get a pair. BTW thanks but I was hopeing I wouldent have to replace the bearings in the crank. Also is the cylinder good to use do I have to bore it out. If I dont I'm interested a little thanks.

Updated list !
Stock rear sprocket hub painted green-- $40 shipped

Stock 88-02 brake hub----$25 shipped

Stock 88-02 carrier-- $55 shipped

Black painted Clutch cover with the Oil pump delete installed and gasket, ready to use $40

Front hood black not painted- some scuffs no cracks- $25 shipped
e5314761.jpg

48863fd8.jpg

6df2761f.jpg

Stock crank needs new rod bearing threads good- $40 shipped-
474389b6.jpg

This is just a group pic- the oil pump covers -Blue gone- $10 shipped each, brake rotor-$15 shipped, Riser gone! Blaster rear wheel hub good splines and threads- $15 shipped
f89a5ab2.jpg

Tranny gear set---$50 shipped

Stock filter cage with bolt- $25 shipped

Stock air filter to carb intake- $20 shipped

i wish i would have seen your thread way earlier when u first posted it i been looking for new shock an stuff as u can see in my post "make my blaster bigger"

I would have took your works... an got em fixed im trying to make my quad bigger for me.. as u know im a bigger dude...

An i heard works were really nice shocks an its way cheaper then ebay prices like you said