My sons '89 part out-

pics of the damaged seal on the works? and this might be out of your way, but can you measure how wide those 2 holes drilled for the brake light are on the back of the air box??

The holes are 3.5" center to center i think, the seal doesn't look damaged just notice it was wet, i will post pics tonight.

Update of available items-
Stock 05' axle straight and in perfect condition- $60 shipped

Stock rear sprocket hub painted green-- $40 shipped

Stock 88-02 brake hub----$25 shipped

Stock 88-02 carrier-- $55 shipped

Extended double pegs need painted or PC'd---- $45 shipped
76b98648.jpg

3d52240d.jpg

Heel guards my homeade ones will bolt to single stock pegs-- $75 shipped

Tranny gear set---$65 shipped

Stock clutch assembly basket-inner-outer pressure plate conical washer--$110 shipped

Starter gear--- $25shipped

Rad valve New style with perfect reeds- $85 shipped
9572ff50.jpg

rad-valve-3.jpg

Ignition switch and key has 1/4" quick disconnects not the stock round ones-$25 shipped

Thanks- Bob

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have bought items all have shipped!

A few more things I forgot-

05 stock front hydro lines from master to calipers- $30shipped
bb6d5238.jpg

Gas tank stock with banshee petcock- $40 shipped

Front tank cover Black-not painted- decals and normal sratches- $30 shipped

Stock filter cage with bolt- $25 shipped
Stock air filter to carb intake- $20 shipped
87428b0c.jpg

Thanks- Bob

Last edited:
Ok a few more item added with pics-

Front hood black not painted- scuffs no cracks- $25 shipped
e5314761.jpg

48863fd8.jpg

6df2761f.jpg

Stock crank needs new rod bearing threads good- $40 shipped-
474389b6.jpg

Bar risers to make 7/8 bars 1" taller with longer SS bolts!- $15 shipped

This is just a group pic- the oil pump covers $10 shipped each, brake rotor-$15 shipped, the 40t sprocket -$20 shipped, blaster rear wheel hub good splines and threads- $15 shipped
f89a5ab2.jpg

Works dual rate shocks are still for sale!

Specs: The person I got them from said they were set up for 160-180, I have no way to confirm that. On one of the shocks, if you have it with the piston facing down, it leaks, I see no damage but must need a top seal. The other is tight and leak free. The springs are black and it comes with the spacers and bolts. The spacers had orings on them and they wer broken , I replaced them as i have a pretty good selection of o-ring and found the size that fit. I would recommend you send them to Works or whoever you use for service as Original owner never serviced them the last 4 years. There web site says $62 for both shocks serviced. I'm asking $195 shipped. Thanks!

Minor Leaking top seal-
c674c200.jpg

Non leaking one-
332f14f9.jpg

c9f4776d.jpg

caef1448.jpg

Well got my black outerwares shock covers today, I ordered the wrong ones... These will only fit stock blaster or banshee front shocks,no works or elkas... Brand new- $25 shipped!