My sons '89 part out-

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
Ok after talking it over with my son, and him not wanting to spend another 6-7 benjamins to fix his motor. He wants to part it out. He really need his own car/truck soon and insurance so he needs the money more than a quad!

We all know he will ride mine when he gets the urge!

I am keeping the front Elkas, and durablue axle for my build and will sell the stock '05 axle and the works dual rates in there place to give the kid money.

So here is my list may be more but this is most of it- i will add pics once i get everything broke down and separated. i want current pics up! I prefer PM's, no I will not hold parts, too many window shoppers out there! As most know I use USPS with tracking pm'd to you, if you have a ups/fedex account and want to set up pick up/shipping cost go for it I'll ship it from my work as business pick up is cheaper and both companies are at my work everyday! Otherwise, i ship postal service and can generally ship next day after payment is made! These price are for the lower 48 us states, others will vary!

My paypal is sliperhead@netzero.net I do not want to trade for anything, I have everything I need for my build. Lets remember everything is used and in working order! If your looking for showroom condition this isn't it.

Works dual rate shocks (black springs) 14.75" eye to eye looks like one has a top seal leak,i bought them used and the original owner never had them serviced so be a good idea to do that-----$195 shipped

Stock 05' axle straight and in perfect condition- $70 shipped

Stock rear sprocket hub painted green-- $40 shipped

Stock 88-02 brake hub----$25 shipped

Stock rear brake rotor-----$20 shipped

Stock 88-02 carrier-- $55 shipped

Extended double pegs---- $45 shipped

Heel guards my homeade ones will bolt to single stock pegs-- $75 shipped

Tranny gear set---$65 shipped

Stock clutch assembly basket-inner-outer pressure plate conical washer--$110 shipped

Starter gear--- $25shipped

Rad valve New style with perfect reeds- $85 shipped

Ignition switch and key-$30 shipped

Thanks for looking!
-Bob

Some pics-

c9f4776d.jpg

caef1448.jpg

Last edited:
It fit no issues with 400 ex and power pros. I hated the mount though! i would be willing to make it mount like i'm doing with the one i got off of you tabs up top to go under the rear plastics!

Reactions: blaster7
so i guess we wont be powder coating his heel gaurds then? haha

slick is a trusted seller, and good luck with the sale bro

so i guess we wont be powder coating his heel gaurds then? haha

slick is a trusted seller, and good luck with the sale bro

Thanks, i have a few other things for ya , I for got to give ya, i tried to metalcast paint the brake sheilds- total disaster, painting is not a strong point of mine! as soon as i get a mileage check i will be sending you a few more items!

Thanks bro!

Which blaster did you bring up my house? This one?
You gotta come up again soon man, we'll make some plans with this warm weather. I:I

Good luck with the sales, slick. He's a great guy, buy with confidence.

Which blaster did you bring up my house? This one?
You gotta come up again soon man, we'll make some plans with this warm weather. I:I

Good luck with the sales, slick. He's a great guy, buy with confidence.

Yes sir the one i had up there! So sad but necessary! Fortunately i will always own one blasty! I:I

If the exhaust does not sell send it my way bud :) no bull just all cash,also do you have all mounting hard wear for it?

I will let you know Friday by 7pm! yes comes with flange and spring, Just will need a piece of 1" tubing and two hose clamps to connect the silencer to the head pipe.

I:I

Everything in the first post! Two guys have dibs on exhaust, speedy may want the bars. Rest is sitting in my garage.