Pro Circuit Platinum Head Pipe With Stock Silencer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterBruce

May 13, 2008
Griffin Ga
Well I Don't Have a Matching Silencer for My Pro Circuit Head Pipe I got about 7 years ago , Still have yet to find a Pro Circuit Silencer for it at the right price , My Question is , Would it be safe to Run my PC head pipe with the Factory Silencer ?

My motor will be as close to stock as possible , the piston size will be 67mm I believe and have all the original parts in my carb , meaning main and pilot jet , The tors has been disconnected and the oil pump will be blocked off , Sent the Usps Money order today for my leak down tester from Slickerthanyou , So I'm On my Way to Getting This Built After 8 Years of Talking And Bsing

Also my Exhaust port has been Cleaned up and will be polished fully before the Build

U can run it but it will run like sh*t I bought a power pros head pipe from a guy running a stock silencer

Dont even dream of running an aftermarket pipe on stock jetting.

I know nothing about the Pro Circuit pipe, but I would at least put in a #280 main jet before I even started it.

Hoping someone on here has run that pipe and can offer some advice.

Well I Don't Have a Matching Silencer for My Pro Circuit Head Pipe I got about 7 years ago , Still have yet to find a Pro Circuit Silencer for it at the right price , My Question is , Would it be safe to Run my PC head pipe with the Factory Silencer ?

My motor will be as close to stock as possible , the piston size will be 67mm I believe and have all the original parts in my carb , meaning main and pilot jet , The tors has been disconnected and the oil pump will be blocked off , Sent the Usps Money order today for my leak down tester from Slickerthanyou , So I'm On my Way to Getting This Built After 8 Years of Talking And Bsing

Also my Exhaust port has been Cleaned up and will be polished fully before the Build

pay me enough to buy a full toomey setup and id sell you my pro curcuit I:I

Even if you decide t put the pro curcuit on with a stock silencer, be preparred to put in at least a 270. Ive got more mods than you do with a pro curcuit and have a 290 main in and its a little rich but i put one in thathigh to be on the safe suide. i havent ran this pipe long enoough to know much.

Somebody on here is selling a full blacked out toomey , I'm better off putting a stock full exhaust on then with my stock jetting , Well now I need to find a stock head pipe near me or super cheap online , I still need reeds and a bunch more parts as well haha

Ebay wants to much for a used or new Pro Circuit , Was trying to find maybe a DG or something else to add instead of stock , well see what i can find !

try on ebay you will find a pc pipe for cheap if you look hard enough so good luck with whatever your going to use just makke shore your jettings right

DMC Alien systems like the stock needle on the lowest clip (richest), they state that in the fitting instructions.

They also seem thirsty beggars, with a foam filter clamped directly on the carby mine runs a little rich with a #320 main.

What ever you do, plug chop to confirm your settings.

DMC Alien systems like the stock needle on the lowest clip (richest), they state that in the fitting instructions.

They also seem thirsty beggars, with a foam filter clamped directly on the carby mine runs a little rich with a #320 main.

What ever you do, plug chop to confirm your settings.

for sure a Plug chop ! , The quad that came with the DMC had a K&N filter as well as oil Injection block off , reed spacer , and stock bore and piston , Need to figure out whats in the carb that was on it

Status
Not open for further replies.