Possibly looking to trade my blaster

mach158

Feb 23, 2009
Walker, Iowa
Shooting around the idea of trading off my blaster. I'm sure most of you know it, if not, check the sig for a pic and specs. To be honest, I'm just getting bored with it, might be hard to believe but true.

I have videos and more pictures at blaster pictures by mach158 - Photobucket

Looking to trade for motorcycle (something street legal) or a muscle/sports car. (no imports, I like v-8 muscle, i.e. camaro, firebird, etc)

May consider selling outright so shoot me an offer but then I would be out a toy until I found something else.

oh and snowmobile motor in a quad isnt a waste of time.. sleds are fast and setup right they haul..

i have no doubts their but I doubt it will be any faster then what I have now and if I put a different engine in another quad its going to be at least 1k cc or more.

even though its a awsome quad i think it will be hard to sell, with the stretched frame and big motor its pretty much a drag quad or just a fun toy, i built a trike in highschool using a huffy bike frame, a 125 4wheeler rear end and a 250 3wheeler motor, and a rm85 front forks,it was fun and wild(had a 3ft wheelie bar) extreamly light (around 115lbs) but i had it listed forever it was really hard to sell it really didnt have a purpose except to ride wheelies and go fast, but i could be wrong it just depends on who sees it