please help !!!

blaster hybrid

Mar 7, 2011
miami
well hi guy , i knnow this is blaster forum but my momos boss has a polaris utv , that says it brke , he said it supposably think no gas is going into the engine cause it sounds like it , cause it be a easy fix that the carb is clogged or to much dirtyness in the filter , it wont start plese help guys

well hi guy , i knnow this is blaster forum but my momos boss has a polaris utv , that says it brke , he said it supposably think no gas is going into the engine cause it sounds like it , cause it be a easy fix that the carb is clogged or to much dirtyness in the filter , it wont start plese help guys

Ill redo this to make it easier for people to read.

"Well hi guys, I know this is blaster forum, but my mamas boss has a polaris utv, he says it broke, he thinks its not getting gas. So it should be an easy fix because it might just need a carb cleaning or the air filter cleaned. BTW it wont start."

what kind of hybird ya got there. post your mods in your sig so we all can see. that way if you have a question, we know already, and can help more easily. I know this question wasn't about your balster but it makes life easier in the future if you have questions.

And I want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a hybrid yet man just hopefully if i fix my moms boss utv he said hill give me 200 dollaars to get a old 400 cc 2 stroke or cr 500

Put a bottle of Sea-Foam in the gas(O'Reilly autoparts), and better yet pour it in the carb directly and pump the throttle to get it farther Into the carb and then try to start it after letting it sit for a min but if that don't work, just clean the carb, make sure all the fuel lines are flowing freely and of course clean the air filter. That should be the easiest way so u don't have to tear into the carb if it works.

that doesnt f*ck it up cause its not mine putting that in the gas doesnt mateer or is it just easier to tak e out the carb

Actually my buddys ranger 400 had the same problem, i did that and it worked. Whatever works just do what you choose, pour it directly into the carb for it to work in your situation, putting it Into the gas is just a fuel treatment as well if its old gas. and no sea foam won't harm anything at all its great stuff.