Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Toomey

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • LRD

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Other - Specify-

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters
Angus told me to go with a Fat Bastard for the build in my sig. so I think that it is the BEST pipe for my needs. I also like the LRD/CPI/PT/DG and tend to favor pipes that do not sound like a someone ringing a bell. Toomey's are really pingy and the CPI might also be the same but the video I heard did not produce the ping of some other pipes, nor did the Vito's it seemed deeper. I am assuming that the Fat Bastard is a mid-top pipe.

dyno port high volume hand made cone pipe. No factory stamped pipe compares to a custom cone pipe, imo

I run a Bill's Performance pipe and love it. I bought a FMF ran it for a day and sold it on ebay because it seemed to lose it on the top end. So I'll stick to my Bill's.

Vito's fat bastard all the way! It's an awsome top end pipe! I have a Paul turner on my other blasty and it seem's to be a good low to mid pipe. The Vito's pipe make's the Turner pipe look like a kids toy lol

This is completely stupid, sorry. Its the truth but i have to say it. No body, well hardly anybody will pick another pipe besides the one they own, because the one they have, they think is the best, but it might be that in some cases.

I choosed Toomey because I have it and coulndt be happier... The meanest 2stroke sound, and power i phenomenoal.. Also i bought it as a kit, airfilter, jet, 12 vents, pipe, silencer.. I think that is great- However the only downside is the silencer is very small.. I think it could be bigger.. But is that because its race?

but you gotta remember that all these pipes are for different things...toomey is only good for stock motors...f7,ct,dunkin,and most of the right side pipes are for modded engine...so it depends on wat mods you got...

but i still say toomey...

How can you says Toomey are only good for stock motors? I have a very modded engine and it really kicks ass! I mean thoose rev´s and power it deliver really makes me think that its a highend exhaust .. not a good stock exhaust?????

You are absolutly right that on a stock engine with the Toomey kit it really kicks ass! actually on a stock engine it gives 8hp for the entire kit, filter, jet pipe, etc..

But it will continue to surprise and "follow" your engine along with further mods imo.