pic's of my blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well time to resurrect and old thread !, I pulled my blaster out the other day and started going over the 2 bottom ends i have , I Replaced my Grips with some Pro Taper pillow tops Ive had for over a year , Also i got some fabric from a buddy of mine that re covered his seats on his honda 250 and his blaster , also found some more brand new parts i had in a storage bin ,front brake pads , few gaskets and the original owners manual , Probably going to buy a Trailblazer this weekend , and then i will be getting this old blaster running again , only been sitting since 04ish haha lol

Thanks BD7 , I have not had much interest in fixing it , but if i do i know i can make some cash or a decent trade from it , Also trying to buy another Z71 since i wrecked mine in 09 and want another pretty bad , so well see after i buy A reliable daily driver

i have a wrecked 98 ext cab 3 door Z71 , the frame is bent but is drivable , I'm trying to find another truck just like mine to swap my motor or trans into , but well see , i have to buy a Reliable daily driver suv before i can even buy a piston kit for the blaster

oh yeah, if anything ever happens to this truck i will be extremely sad, but i will then take the motor/trans and stick it in another truck. gotta keep it RCSB too.

btw, Regular Cab Short Bed = RCSB haha

i have a wrecked 98 ext cab 3 door Z71 , the frame is bent but is drivable , I'm trying to find another truck just like mine to swap my motor or trans into , but well see , i have to buy a Reliable daily driver suv before i can even buy a piston kit for the blaster

check mine out...new truck lol, hope you gettin the blaster workin soon!

That's the plan , I Did do some small stuff to it Recently , Put new Pro taper Pillow Top Grips On , And Re Covered The Seat , Painted My Foot Pegs Black Again ,Thats About it ,
DSCF6201.jpg

I Need To Buy A Flywheel Puller , Then I can Take My Bottom end apart And Replace a Bad Rod Bearing , That Will Get me Closer To Making This Thing Run Again !

Well Since I Haven't Been Able to buy a Flywheel puller I started Working on cleaning up my parts I have around , Started Cutting the Factory Heel Guard Mounts Off And Grind Them Smooth , Have One Done So Far But didn't Take a Pic Yet , Also About to Cut My Front Fender's Somewhat Raptor Style But Well See How it Ends Up , Just For anybody that Want's To Know , My Bars are Pro Taper High Rise For XR50 , I Custom Cut And Ground Smooth To Accept The Stock Controls with The Shorter Width Bars More Pics Soon As I Clean Everything Up Haha !

Well I Did some work today on my 2000 Black and Red Blaster , Put The Rear Enginetics Brake kit off the parts blaster on this one but didn't get a pic as it started storming ,

Here is how she sits for now !
DSCF6342.jpg

DSCF6343.jpg

DSCF6344.jpg

In case you have not followed this thread those are Xr 50 Pro Taper bars , I like the higher rise and smaller width of them , new Pro Taper Pillow top Grips as Well

Let me know what you think !

Status
Not open for further replies.