[/IMG]

SANY0615.jpg
[/IMG]

SANY0618.jpg
[/IMG]

SANY0623.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
i try lol , it was my first blaster , bought it brand new , saved up for 2 years , bought it when i was 13 , it ran good until i turned 17 , then it blew up , i finally started working on it in april of this year , im 21 now ,and will use it to ride on in the pit's of my race's !!

thats my plan , i just did it real quick with some #o green scrub pad , and then hit it with some Meguiar's mag & aluminum polish aka Hot rim's

i have a custom made wheelie grab bar thats made out of angle iron , its flat on the bottom and it throws hella sparks , but it weighs like 30 pounds lol

yea i know that feeling , im in Belvidere Il at my brothers house , i live in GA he has so many tools here , and i dont have hardly squat lol

No new updates but i have been trying to get all my parts from my old house, my bros house and out of storage , if anybody is interested in Buying it i'm in GA and it still looks the same been sitting in a garage covered up with a sheet lol

yea i plan on getting a new cover for it , but im gonna stay with this one until it finally rips !

No new updates but i have been trying to get all my parts from my old house, my bros house and out of storage , if anybody is interested in Buying it i'm in GA and it still looks the same been sitting in a garage covered up with a sheet lol

It has taken you over 1.5 years to get parts out of storage?

It has taken you over 1.5 years to get parts out of storage?

no , see ive been working out of state all over the usa and havent been back to GA where the blaster has been , ive had more important things than the atv , i have 5 vehicles and there alot more fun than the blaster , yes the other toys cost more but its worth it . im not into the blaster scene as i use to be , ive grown up and dont have anybody except my brother that has a blaster to ride with , he also works out of state and therefore we dont have much time for playing as we used too , only reason i posted in my pic thread is to see if anybody was interested in buying it since i dont really want it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.