pic's of my blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be if i decided to use it , i have the original keys and switch , im thinking since i wont be using the stock headlight i would take the low oil level light and put it on the key switch area as well

No real Progress on the actual blasty , but i have been cleaning up all my parts for the build , Completely cleaned and polished the DMC Header , Then the Pipe from Header to Silencer housing , Now working on the Silencer itself , It has the sticky stuff where the original sticker was and cannot seem to be able to remove it , I tried rubbing alcohol and that didn't help , Any advice on getting it off the aluminum silencer will be great !

Here's the pics of my Fresh bore,hone,chamfer Cylinder
DSCF6439.jpg

DSCF6441.jpg

DSCF6443.jpg

DSCF6452.jpg

DSCF6455.jpg

DSCF6456.jpg

i figured out why your jug got damaged.. i cant stress enough on packing things well when you ship them. can you see what they round marks came from? this is a box it came to my house in. luckily my really smart/sexy girlfriend took a picture of it as it came in since i had left to go to work.

photobucket-3364-1343539473667.jpg

Ouch , they were angled towards each other but had stuff in between them , they shouldn't have touched unless they bounced the box around pretty good at the sorting machine

haha thanks brutha ! , I think the gasket should seal up , if not i have my leak tester ready , will be cleaning up that exhaust port some more and getting it close to being round with the exhaust gasket !

Status
Not open for further replies.