pics i promised a while ago, hehe oops

Jul 4, 2009
caledonia mn
p_00150.jpg

p_00151.jpg

p_00152.jpg

p_00155.jpg

^^^ thats mine 38 inches wide in the front 37 rear 4.25 inches off the ground waiting for bearings for the new front end
and now for the competition, this does 63 in 5th, wide open, its a 12 hp21 ci
p_00156.jpg

p_00157.jpg

Nice, lol. Have fun with racing those lawnmowers! I can't let myself get into this sport...I work on small engines for a living and would get carried away with building a racing mower. I gotta have SOME money left over to put into the Blaster! :D

What are your plans for that flat-twin Briggs? I can see that thing with twin carbs, some billet and balanced internals to let it rev, and a little head work to up the compression... Of course, since that model Briggs never had a pressurized oiling system, IDK how much stress it could handle, but...

right now it has modded internals, a crap load of oil mods, lol its got the gove removed intake ported and thats about it its gettin a billet flywheel, eventually im gonna put ford v8 flat head pistons in it a chromolly 16p opposed twin crank, with added stroke, billet rods and automotive valves double valvesprings, oh i also ported the carb since its illegal to run any different intake than stock
forgotits gettin a cam, and machined heads, with the crank and pistons ittl be 72ci hehehe