PA ATV Riding... Solved!!!

then its rausch creek then?

I do not do Rausch Creek anymore, too far and too much $$$.
Good place to ride though, wish it was closer and easier to get in there, cheaper as well...

Not worth it living where I live, if I had access to do it more often than maybe, but I do not.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics from Sunday Fenoff day, then we stopped at the philly airport for second round on the way home. Be sure to check out my new album created on my home page with alot of recent show off pics and a peek at Fenoff.

Me, My Blasty and BlasterDan's recent score, a mint, one owner, 8 hour 2006 SE, Black edition, sweeeet...

2757-me-my-blasty-dans-new-8-hour-one-owner-2006-se-out-fenoffs.jpg

2758-first-real-look-pic-my-blasty-sittin-stocker-kinda-justifies-where-all-money-went-now-haha.jpg

2772-god-damn-my-blaster-fuggin-hott-love.jpg

i love ur blasty bro lol......i had that same hood at 1 time lol

Thx for the compliment, right back atcha with the blasty love, ur ride is slick, no doubt. Look forward to putting these beasts together some time and killing some cold ones. Just do not know if it would be at rausch creek, I am exhausted of that place, hauling everything up there, etc.

There has to be more primo spots closer to here, ya know???
I am about 2.5 clicks off dipping into the nest egg and buying a Huge-O-munnis piece of deserted land and start carving my own ATV park, for BlasterForum only!!!! I:I

Reactions: blasterfreek30
Thx for the compliment, right back atcha with the blasty love, ur ride is slick, no doubt. Look forward to putting these beasts together some time and killing some cold ones. Just do not know if it would be at rausch creek, I am exhausted of that place, hauling everything up there, etc.

There has to be more primo spots closer to here, ya know???
I am about 2.5 clicks off dipping into the nest egg and buying a Huge-O-munnis piece of deserted land and start carving my own ATV park, for BlasterForum only!!!! I:I

yea its tough doing the rausch creek thing.....3 and half hrs later lol

lets buy some land and make our own damn park lol

tech i was just talkin to my dad bout the place at atco where we ride he said he will talk to his buddy about bringing somebody else to ride with us dwn dere since its his spot

who's rockin the 928?

haha, check out the keen eye on P-Hive???

Go-head bro, props...

Anyway, that would be my other weakness, classic Porsche's. That 928 you see is my 2nd one, and just about the coolest thing I have ever owned. It is a 1979 Euro, CIS/KJet car, x-race car with head work, exhaust and intake work, Y pipe, etc, etc. Bad A$$, 5 speed with RUF short, LSD, big brakes, C2 Turbo wheels done black, blah blah...

My father-In-Law owns a slick auto body shop and he recently overhauled the exterior from the ground up. Tons of meticulous body work, new Indischrot Red finish from a 2008 997 turbo VIN, etc... Came out flawless. It is registered CLASSIC in the state of PA, and I <try> to drive it once a week, to keep it fresh. Way good times...

Good eye detective...

32120600087_large.jpg

my weakness too

Do you go to the Hershey swap meet in the the spring?

Every God Damnz Year, by religion.

I am in the process of converting the interior to Cashmere(light saddle tan). Have the back seats swapped in, just got 911/993 cashmere 8 way power fronts, swapping those in this weekend and trying to score Cashmere door card inserts at hershey this round.

You gotta Porsche??

The place is fun to ride been going there for like 4 or 5 weeks in a row.. Craig is a good guy.. trying to make something work for everyone!!! remember it's not a "club" were all friends over there..Have fun i'll see u out there.. Drive white stepside truck.. bunch of honda bikes too, and the blaster..