PA ATV Riding... Solved!!!

TechBlaster

Just say NO to "Stock"
Aug 6, 2009
MY TOWN, PA
Hey BForum guys/gals, howz it goin?

Anyway, I have the most kick a$$ place to ride. A place for us to meet up and chill, put some faces with some profiles and do what we love best. RIP...

There is a place owned by a VERY kind and likable family that goes by the name of Fenoff. They own ALOT of property and want us all to be their "friends" and come ride with them. They run the Fenoff Blue Mt. Club, and they are located in the Lehigh Valley in Eastern PA. I know their riding grounds have been mentioned a bit here and there, but no one ever knows what anyone is talking about when this place is brought up. They are an off road club that caters to daily riding, dawn till dusk, and 11am till dusk on SUN, 365...

They have VERY affordable monthly donation packages to become instant friends of theirs, and gain full access to over 60 acres of off road pleasure. For $55 a month you can ride the whole family, each with their own bike. Craig Fenoff is your contact, and happens to be a great guy and needs our participation. If he has enough residual "friends" he can make ends meet and continue to provide us this awesome place to ride, safe and fun. He needs more people and we ALL need a great dependable place to ride, and to get together to enjoy what we smack lips about all day, together, here...

So, I know some of you way out there guys, pitts, etc, are gonna prob not make it much over here, but there are TONS of peeps here at BForum that are more than in distance to make it out. It is worth it, and he even let's you camp rough style if ya want, on weekends, etc. Also there are going to be special rates on a local motor lodge with Fenoff discounts to make staying around for the weekend even easier. Contact Craig ASAP, tell him Dane Anderson from BForum sent you. Ask him to email you your 4 page packet you have to fill out, have notarized and get back to him for membership.

Me and my 10 yr son will be there as much as we can this spring and summer, and hopefully do alot of fall riding as well, again pay for only the months you ride. I hope to see much of you semi-local guys out there, for sure.

Just think, Blaster HELL at Fenoff, I am all about it. I:I

Craig Fenoff of Fenoff's Blue Mt. Club:

Phone number: 610-972-4602
Email: Fenoffsbluemtclub@verizon.net

Fenoff Web Site

Im deff gonna check that out! i wish there were more pics and stuff tho..if its like the poconos place<LOST TRAILS...way to rocky for my taste. thanks for the info bro.

Yeah, they got rocks, plenty of them, no doubt. They also cater to crawlers too, let jeeps and trucks back there and everything.

But, keep in mind, they are over 60 acres and have tons of dirt quad country, for sure. There is alot of everything going on back there, and definitely something for everyone. Hope to see ya out there, hope to see everyone out there... ;)

Yeah, they got rocks, plenty of them, no doubt. They also cater to crawlers too, let jeeps and trucks back there and everything.

But, keep in mind, they are over 60 acres and have tons of dirt quad country, for sure. There is alot of everything going on back there, and definitely something for everyone. Hope to see ya out there, hope to see everyone out there... ;)

yea i might have to check it out,as long as its not AS rocky as the Lost Trails ill be a regular...Lost Trails killed my back,and wrists...lol fun..but killer the next day.i have a group of 10+ riders.

The heart of this place IS an old quarry, so there are rocks, plenty of them. But, alot of other ground as well, so we should be good on the 4 wheelers, etc.

Hear ya on the beat up rides, that is why I left Rausch Creek, too much $$$ and too many garsh damz rocks, kill ya...

No Doubt. Just keep popping in this thread from time to time to check in, hopefully we will start to build a nice club for this place, exchange our info here to coordinate weekend ride meets, etc.

Late...

Good stuff AJ, we hope to see ya out there.
How's that 250ex poker doing for ya? (know ya miss your blaster, haha) How old are you now? Almost time to get yer license and yer own truck??? :)

Hope all is well. Still have your blasty in the garage??

ill be planning a lil camping/riding trip up there a few times this year,i have 12 ppl intrested already..so when i have a date set up ill make sure everyone knows in advance.

I see alot of peeps are reading this thread but not much comments. Has anyone been there yet? Any experience/pics/vids etc? Very curious, but seems like a great local place to ride/camp/hang out, meet up, etc. Let me know what ya think, what ya have in mind, when you all might want to put together a little meet up, etc. I will be heading up there, most likely, the last SAT of this month, March. Come April will be going on weekends if it is worth it, once we go up to check it out. Lehigh is not far from most areas around here, under 1.5 hours for most in the surrounding philly areas, etc.

Thx, hope to see ya up there, and hope this place works out for all of us.

sounds like a good place to ride. i am sure ill check it out soon cause i head up that way to ride all the time. cause we ride in hazleton, weartherly, white haven . pretty close to that place. i should have my blaster up and running pretty soon. but may have to take the 4 poker :p lol.