PA ATV Riding... Solved!!!

ron and tech i met some people at the airport that said they go up dere 2wice a month they said its really fun to ride and its very big for quads nd dirtbikes

I see alot of peeps are reading this thread but not much comments. Has anyone been there yet? Any experience/pics/vids etc? Very curious, but seems like a great local place to ride/camp/hang out, meet up, etc. Let me know what ya think, what ya have in mind, when you all might want to put together a little meet up, etc. I will be heading up there, most likely, the last SAT of this month, March. Come April will be going on weekends if it is worth it, once we go up to check it out. Lehigh is not far from most areas around here, under 1.5 hours for most in the surrounding philly areas, etc.

Thx, hope to see ya up there, and hope this place works out for all of us.

we are also thinking of going up there that same weekend.....ill be able to find ur blasty man lol

we are also thinking of going up there that same weekend.....ill be able to find ur blasty man lol

Sweeeet Freek, I second that on spot the blaster, think urs stands out too, no doubt. ;)

Look forward to rippin with ya, love that Blaster of yours and enjoyed your Rausch vids. I ripped the same grounds, same spots, many of times, for sure. Just too far and too costly, and my 10 year old craps his pants every time we go up there, think it is a little too much for him(rock trails, etc). One day he will have his own blasty and maybe not be so worried about the big grounds, etc.

Anyway hope you make it up there that SAT, For sure.

Late...

i live close to Newport in oennsylvania, so im pretty close, ill check it out. I'm goiing up to Majestic Trails the last weekend of march though :/

Sweeeet Freek, I second that on spot the blaster, think urs stands out too, no doubt. ;)

Look forward to rippin with ya, love that Blaster of yours and enjoyed your Rausch vids. I ripped the same grounds, same spots, many of times, for sure. Just too far and too costly, and my 10 year old craps his pants every time we go up there, think it is a little too much for him(rock trails, etc). One day he will have his own blasty and maybe not be so worried about the big grounds, etc.

Anyway hope you make it up there that SAT, For sure.

Late...

should be a good time broI:II:I

thanks for the info on this place i sent him an email for the membership within 10 min got an email back with the 4 page packet.... anyone no how far this place is from queens ny????????

I posted the GPS coordinates a few pages back, here ya go, check it out...

N 40* 44.654' W 75* 43.880

Here is GMaps link showing Queens to the grounds, looks like about 121 miles, about 2.5 hours, give or take, not too bad...

You to Fenoff

Hope this helps, and hope to see ya out there...

Last edited:
Well, was up there today, gotta say a little tight, and a little too rocky, got to be honest. If you are like me you want a good open place to rip, climb, jump, slide, etc.
Not here...

There is one nice play area close to the entrance road but anywhere else better have your lifted crawler truck on 36"s with gears.

So, if you are that rare blaster rider that likes to follow the polaris WORKMAN 800 4x4 crawling over the rock trails, then you would be in heaven.

If ur like the rest of us and have that PIT Riding, feeeeeening blood running through your veins, better skip this place.

Gotta be honest, don't want my forum peeps trucking up and out there to get beat up, you and your blasty. X(X(X(X(X(X(

Back to the drawing board, anyone else have any newly found/investigated spots in the area?? :-/

Well, was up there today, gotta say a little tight, and a little too rocky, got to be honest. If you are like me you want a good open place to rip, climb, jump, slide, etc.
Not here...

There is one nice play area close to the entrance road but anywhere else better have your lifted crawler truck on 36"s with gears.

So, if you are that rare blaster rider that likes to follow the polaris WORKMAN 800 4x4 crawling over the rock trails, then you would be in heaven.

If ur like the rest of us and have that PIT Riding, feeeeeening blood running through your veins, better skip this place.

Gotta be honest, don't want my forum peeps trucking up and out there to get beat up, you and your blasty. X(X(X(X(X(X(

Back to the drawing board, anyone else have any newly found/investigated spots in the area?? :-/

thanks for the info...ill be passing up on it then...i hated the lost trails and if this is almost the same..no thanks.