Outlaw's attempt to turn thisn pile of trash into a blaster

thought you guys might like a updated pic of the progress. please excuse the beat up red seat cover thats very high on the to do list.

2848708407_73684b8a10.jpg

2849540600_9c64044dce.jpg

2849540692_1edf9f956b.jpg

figures i post pics then the fed ex guy shows up with my bumper and yfz450 shock. bumper is now on and yfz shock is being modified.

still waiting on a thrust cap and some jets then ill have a running machine.

tires/rims, a seat cover, and some stickers to replace the blaster sticker on the gas tank are next on the list. the tires are a must within a month because the rears have long deep weather cracks in them. hoping to have the money for some kenda dominators and douglas rims tuesday but im not going to hold my breath.

thanks for the kudo's

are kenda dominators expensive tires?

not really compared to some of the others i've seen. its gonna cost about $390 for the kenda douglas combo for all 4 wheels or $425 for maxis/douglas or $525 for holeshot hd/douglas combo... so im pretty sure it'll either be maxis or kenda cuz those itp's are just a bit outta range for me.

as for the silencer polishing not sure yet. i'd like to but im in a hurry to get it up and running so if i do it will have to wait a little bit

thats looking really good outlaw. its gonna one hell of a machine when you get it finished. be careful on that thing, its too pretty to beat up.

thats looking really good outlaw. its gonna one hell of a machine when you get it finished. be careful on that thing, its too pretty to beat up.
ill definatly be easy on it for a while lol my first atv. also that paint is so sweet i'd probably about cry if i wrecked it right away after it being finished lol my buddy bob would probably die lol he's put alot of hours in on it all i've contributed was the cash/parts and plans he put in all the wrench work and did the paint

well its back togather... started first kick... didnt get to ride the damn thing tho, my girl was ready to go.... ill try to get pics within the next couple of days.

congrats on getting it all together. +1 for the pics. i wanna see how all the work has turned out.

glad i took pics of it yesterday. buddy rolled it pretty hard today. so far nothing looks visibly damaged but something feels funny where the wheel hooks to the machine. he's looking it over tonight. if there is anything wrong with it i should be able to have replacement parts in the next week or so.

still didnt upload the pics yet but i been busy. gotta go shoot a wedding tomorow so ill definatly have them uploaded tomorow night.

Reactions: blasterfreek30
what someone rolled it already?
hahahahah

yea lol buddy was drifting around flat track and caught some traction i saw him and the blaster both fly about 5ft in the air rolling sideways then hit the ground rolling again. was just a couple hours ago, i thought i was going to have to call 911, when i got over to where he wrecked he was laying on the ground shaking with his eyes WIDE open holding his neck. i was worried he broke his neck.

parts are cheap and easily accessable but good friends are hard to find so i wasnt really too worried about the blaster but it seems fine somethings just loose and making a creaking noise on the front right.

yea lol buddy was drifting around flat track and caught some traction i saw him and the blaster both fly about 5ft in the air rolling sideways then hit the ground rolling again. was just a couple hours ago, i thought i was going to have to call 911, when i got over to where he wrecked he was laying on the ground shaking with his eyes WIDE open holding his neck. i was worried he broke his neck.

parts are cheap and easily accessable but good friends are hard to find so i wasnt really too worried about the blaster but it seems fine somethings just loose and making a creaking noise on the front right.

true that man.
did the frame get dinged up at all?