• fix and use the works

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • sell the works and get some trx450r stock fronts

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Whitty21

Apr 15, 2010
Small town, ON, Canada
well in my build i have these trx250r works triple rate shocks that are leaking, and i would need them revalved, its gunna cost me around 250 shipped both ways to get them rebuilt and revalved

my thoughts are to possibly just get a good deal on trx450r fronts, and clean up and sell the works as is

let me know what you think

^Agreed.^ Look around and you might be surprised at who can fix those shocks. Just last month I found out that my welding teacher owns a race team. lol So look around and the shocks will pay off.

check local dealers and shops, most can rebuild shocks
how long are the trx shocks ?????

Fix 'em homie! Atleast you'll know they are in perfect shape, if ya go used again ya never know what you'll get...

well i found a guy that is 30 minutes away that can rebuild shocks, and he thinks he should be able to revalve them.

I will talk to him more and see what he can do.

Even if he can only rebuild them, i can polish em up and sell em and maybye get a new pair or something

we will see when i here more from him

well i talked to the guy some more, he is saying $65 a shock rebuilt and revalved with oil and nitrogen included, but i would need to pay for seals/parts, so i am thinking it is gunna end up around 160 bucks or so

sound reasonable