OMG!!!! look at this !!!!!!!!!!!

the dumb ass put a baja motor sports motor in it. u know, one of those or those chinese dirt bike motors that tractor supply sells.

the dumb ass put a baja motor sports motor in it. u know, one of those or those chinese dirt bike motors that tractor supply sells.

i on't think so, the seat says baja motorsports, it has different heel guards, the fenders curv different, and the motor fits perfectly, i wanna take them heel guards!

i on't think so, the seat says baja motorsports, it has different heel guards, the fenders curv different, and the motor fits perfectly, i wanna take them heel guards!

but look at the shocks. they're blaster shocks. and the a-arms. i'll go look on baja's website and see if this is one of there models

Baja Motorsports nope its not one of their models. some people are just stupid.

i think that bajas are just like kymcos. there not high quality or low quality. just middle.

but notice. there ATV's resemble other high performance ATV's from high quality brands.

like there most powerful atv. look, it resembles a brute force. and their child ATV's, they represent little raptor 80s. idk

It's a knock off there is a guy in my town sells the same bike. The frame looks blaster with a 200cc knock off honda motor. There junk! And yes that bumper will bolt up to a blaster frame.

Guys never ever ever buy anything baja. My friend had a baja go kart and it was the biggest piece of sh*t in the world. It was broke by the time he got it home. Brok again 2 days later. Went to shop for 2 months. And came back and broke at least once a week till he got rid of the pos and got a good old blasty. But we can't get that running good either so hopefully reeds will fix that