Aurora, CO
www.myspace.com

so... what do yall think???
maxxis razr rear tires
DG bumper
fmf fatty
uni filter
moose handlebars
might be gettin a .10 over bore and possiby milling the head soon (i hope)

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good u should run rear fenders on it tho cuz its dangerouse withougt them you could run over ur own foot, and beleive me.. that ruins a day of riding.. possibly ruin a month of riding (broken tibia)

well sh*t man...your bike dont look as bad as you made it sound!! hell i think it looks good!

^^^^^ I know right!

I think its pretty sweet! I want to get Razrs for mine too.
nice bike dude I:I

Dude your blaster still looks nice as hell! and at least u have a aftermarket front bumper unlike me! lol

hey thanks yall and right now its torn apart cause i welded the piston rings to itself lol so once i get my piston back ill put it back together and have better pics up for yall
also any advice on cheap ways to make the blaster faster would be appreciated I:II:I

ya kno its pretty funny i was the one tht caused all the bs and the whole time i thought yall were the ass wholes and im sorry lol come to find out i was the asswhole
yall are alright with me any day I:II:II:I

yeah man, dont sweat it...just cause your quad or anything eles isnt as nice as someone eles's quad doesnt make you any less of a person man!! keep your head up and take big steps dude...you'll be fine!!!

looks good man there is nothing awrong with that blaster at all u got aftermarket parts so why u worried about what we think..being truthful and honest as a person makes u more of a man pce

NOT bashing you at all dirtyblaster, but id say to the guy above me, no he is not some big time racer, or even a racer, my reasons: no numbers or number plates, and pretty much all the track bikes are lower and wider than his.

NOT bashing you at all dirtyblaster, but id say to the guy above me, no he is not some big time racer, or even a racer, my reasons: no numbers or number plates, and pretty much all the track bikes are lower and wider than his.

i do race it,the stock shocks and a arms are temporarily. i have a number plate on the back and i'm gonna put one on the front.the brands in my signature are things that i run or have on my bike. i have seen other people race with stock shocks before and they do fine. i'm planning on putting a trx shock in the rear and have not decided about the front shocks.

i know that i won't go pro on this thing anyway lol! i'm just doing northern cup.

since my signature is confusing to some i might as well get rid of the brands