Odd problem..maybe you have the answer

have you tried turning the air screw in?

and it is sounding electrical if none of the airflow/fuel flow changes have done much

have you tried turning the air screw in?

and it is sounding electrical if none of the airflow/fuel flow changes have done much

yes the air screw does barley anything. .. Only part on this bike i havent touched is the pickup/ charging coil setup.. thats the last thing.. its the only thing left LOL. i literly been through the manual almost a dozen times ..checking re checking.. double checking and checking to make sure i checked ..

damnit its gotta be something with the pick up.. lolol

Will do that also. i am stuck with no puller at the moment. I am going to see if i cant find a smaller jet

I am going to post a video of this thing here in a few..

you dont need a puller to check the pick up gap. you can check that in a second.

Yeah, how do you check pickup gap without pulling the flywheel?

And dont implicitly trust ohm reading on stators and coils, cause both my stator and coil both ohm out bad on one side of them and they both work perfect.

Yeah, how do you check pickup gap without pulling the flywheel?

And dont implicitly trust ohm reading on stators and coils, cause both my stator and coil both ohm out bad on one side of them and they both work perfect.

I gathered that and with increasing heat also effects the resistance value. So if you not with in the temperature it was read at its like the blind leading the blind.. this is why i am replacing components from a good blaster to this blaster. this is the only thing left on the bike that hasn't been probed,checked,double checked,,cleaned or touched in one way shape or forum.

SO alittle update.. .switched pick-ups and coils..from my known good bike to this no change.. so i picked up some jets from the shop today. The main jet that cam out of it is was suppose to be a 230.. .well its a 200.. i bought a 210.. so i threw it in there for the hell off it just to see.. of course it was worse more smoke out the back etc etc... so the pilot jet is 32.5 the main jet is now 210.. still soaking the plug like mad ..way too rich...

I was gonna drop it down to a 190 and see what happens... any other ideas on this thing i am about to make him sell it..

also change the pilot jet.

thats next.. but doesnt show something is alittle miss being stock is 230mj and 32.5 on the pilot jet.. and i just read over the thread sticky about jetting and people are running way atter jets then this like 250's with just a filter.. and i cent get this thing to run right on 200 main jet with a the needle clip all the way lean? lol something is a miss here and i cant seem to find it..

but i got to order the PJ's cause no one here in town has any

The quad sat for not that long. We tore the carb down.. took out th main jet and the float needle ..everything got cleaned well blew out with compressed air all passages are clear and looking great. at this point i am leaning towards a leaky crankcase or compression is low. ..its weird at the top end when the rpms start to get up..it come in to the power band and goes ..but on the bottom end from a dead stop you can full throttle it and it just boggs and barley moves ..you have to let the clutch in get the RPM up and slip it then it takes right off..

i have SAME PROBLEM! help!!!!!