New mods

blasterKILLER

Jan 14, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Ok so just got my shearer pipe, vf3 reeds and my vitos oil injection block off kit. First off, the exhaust doesnt want to line up right, like ill screw it in to a certain point then itll just not move at all (its not in all the way). So thats the first thing im gonna finish. Installed the reeds already. But this injection kit, is there anything i should look out for while im installing it with those vitos directions?
I got a 230 main jet. I was thinkin 250 maybe 260 for these mods. Im also addin a uni and pullin the air box cover.
Thanks guys!
Marcus
Ill post pics as soon as i get over there

i have a shearer and it was hell to line up but i got it to fit. i run a 270 main with it so you should probably look into a 280 or 300

well i went with 300 and down. But i got the cops called on me (bitchass neighbors) so i could only test the 300. But i went inside to let it cool down after the WOT trial. I have yet to do a plug chop lol. So itll be correctly jetted tomorrow.
I finally got this thing lined up, boy was it a pain in the ass. I had to stand the quad up to get both sides. Its weird as hell. But it was on. I also felt sketchy with the vf3, because you have to cut up your stock intake boot. But i got everything together and this thing threw my helmet off! That powerband HIT! I definitely was not expecting all that. WOW. I recommend this pipe to everyone!

hell yeah. 280 main and this thing killed the 300ex and the warrior. I have yet to tear down the 400ex, but thats gonna be a tough match.

what kind of mods are on the 300? when i get my blaster up and running im probably gonna drag race my friend. his is insanely modded