new guy from iowa

landon_r

Jun 6, 2010
eastern iowa
hey guys, my names landon and i recently got a 99 blaster (mods in sig) i traded my bike for it. I had a 94 kx125. currently i have a broken arm and had 33 stitches in my knees due to the bike lol. but anyways just thought this would be a helpful forum to be on. The only other forum i'm on is grandprixforums.net since i drive a 98 gtp...im somewhat new to the whole 2stroke motors but i have had a couple sleds the past few years. Thanks guys! I:I

welcome to the forum bro. a quick search and you should be able to find any answers you need

thanks for the welcome. i just ran the vin decode and it said its a 2002 so idk lol...maybe it is a 02 ill load some pics sometime of it and see what you guys think

sweet bro, yah,u never know the year buying it used, mines actually a 14, not a 03 like i originally thought, but anyways, welcome, if you ever need any halp we'd be glad to help

to preston. you know where seven hills paving is at by that big cell phone tower on the east side of maq... if you do i live at my friends house where that big cell phone tower is at..

to preston. you know where seven hills paving is at by that big cell phone tower on the east side of maq... if you do i live at my friends house where that big cell phone tower is at..

yeah ik where the 7 hills r...you live on the right in that little subdivision with the track? its been a couple years since ive been back there but im in maq at least once a week and the er a few times in the past month =P

nah im right across the street from them wiht the cattle.. i wish i had the money that guy has right dow nthe road. its super nice inside his garage he has like 40 spare parts for his sons bike to fix anything lol