New Forum Design + ShoutBox

cbaber

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Apr 12, 2007
NY
We have implemented a new design for the forum and a shout box , at your request:) , at the bottom of the homepage. Hopefully, we will add a lot of other features as well. Please leave your comments about the changes here...

Site looks great props to designer. Its allot easier on the eyesI:I

ive already posted once but i will post again, it is very very very nice i really really dig the insterface is nice, branted its abotu the same, it makes it look more professional and makes me feel as such lol

i leave for like two days and come back and though i typed in different site. This layout looks awesome good job

i really love it a lot but why is there a craptor one the top? i always thought it was a blaster forum!!

I was wondering the same thing actually. I thought it was kinda funny that a sing thats says blasterforum.com points to a raptor, lol.

I was wondering the same thing actually. I thought it was kinda funny that a sing thats says blasterforum.com points to a raptor, lol.

um just to correct you.....you wrote raptor insted of craptor

Hehe, sorry about that and very aware of that:) Just had to work with what I had at the time to release the new design as quick as possible. Will definitely fix this problem. BTW, this only shows that we have true professionals on this forum that can observe things like that!

Hehe, sorry about that and very aware of that:) Just had to work with what I had at the time to release the new design as quick as possible. Will definitely fix this problem. BTW, this only shows that we have true professionals on this forum that can observe things like that!

WOOT WOOT IMA PRO I:I