New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

Hey guys so i got my wheels today as you can see from the pic they have a black bead lock

I was hoping you's could help me as i'am undecided on if i should leave the bead lock black or powder coat it orange??

If you have seen this thread you will know my colour combo is black,orange and chrome

I would love to hear your opinion on this every bit of info helps I:I

14cr3fc.jpg

your frame is orange so me i would leave them black mate just to separate the colour a bit as you dont want it looking to orange not saying ktm orange is not a cool colour as i love it :) its up to you mate go with what you think looks best for you

If I'd change it, chrome would get it! Solid chrome wheels is da bomb! Especially with the orange hubs and black tires!

your frame is orange so me i would leave them black mate just to separate the colour a bit as you dont want it looking to orange not saying ktm orange is not a cool colour as i love it :) its up to you mate go with what you think looks best for you
See when the plastics are on you wont see much of the orange frame at all bro! The plastics are jet black, arms black, swingarm black, handle bars black, front and rear bumper, nerf bars and inner part of wheels will be chrome! A seen some pics with the orange ring an it looks good!

If I'd change it, chrome would get it! Solid chrome wheels is da bomb! Especially with the orange hubs and black tires!
you have now got me thinkin slick, we have a place that does the chrome dipping! Oh Decisions Decisions!!!

Thanks for your input guys it all helps ;-)