New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

Great build so far. First off the bike looked good before the rebuild. But now it looks like a runway model. But as ive learned from the 4 rebuilds ive done is..... Its hard to get it dirty on the initial voyage. So how do you combat that????? Aim right for the first mudd puddle and get to the fun......

I built mine to get it dirty on the weekend and make people jelious as they follow us home and see all the mudd dripping from all the plastics. saying "Wow they had some fun"

Cant wait to see it finished.

Your blaster looks awesome man, thats the rear plastic iam going for, very nice ;-)

Any updated pics yet mate?
My build is going very slow at this stage due to being so darn bussy with work and yap yap
...feels like its taking forever!

Oh by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR BUD!!! May it be a good one :)

nice build man. i dont know how far you got with our search for tires but motosport.com has tyres for descent price. i got mine for 100 bucks for the pair Artrax MXT-R 19x10x9

Not much mate but still not were i want it just yet! Be updating soon tho bro! We still on for tomorrow?

awesome man! and sure are buddy :) shocks are off and in my bedroom I:I also got the chain,sprockets :) there is about 7 links spare on the part i cut off the chain so it should fit :) what size is your swinger?

awesome man! and sure are buddy :) shocks are off and in my bedroom I:I also got the chain,sprockets :) there is about 7 links spare on the part i cut off the chain so it should fit :) what size is your swinger?

Cool man! Its a +4 bro. I am sure the chain comes 118 links so i'll buy a new split link and it should be fine!

Cool man! Its a +4 bro. I am sure the chain comes 118 links so i'll buy a new split link and it should be fine!

yeah man :) i had a look there is 10 links and 11 if you include the split link :) so you might even have to cut abit off lol but the stuff is all here read to go bud my xbox is coming tomorrow so its all worked out I:I won't know what to play first hahah

yeah man :) i had a look there is 10 links and 11 if you include the split link :) so you might even have to cut abit off lol but the stuff is all here read to go bud my xbox is coming tomorrow so its all worked out I:I won't know what to play first hahah

No probs bro i'll leave about 10 tomorrow morning so it takes about a hour and a half to get there! I'll txt when leaving mate!

No probs bro i'll leave about 10 tomorrow morning so it takes about a hour and a half to get there! I'll txt when leaving mate!

no bother bud :) il be in all day anyways im in everyday haha :p but il see you the mora bud and all the best with the build I:I should have some nice parts now I:I

Ok here is some pics of the blaster from the last few month till as it sits just now! still not finished but its going in the right direction

a8nt0.jpg

33nyy5x.jpg

71jrrs.jpg

fe314p.jpg

2vm83gh.jpg

r1jvx0.jpg

2u71646.jpg