New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

Kinda reminds of 89custom blaster always loved that orange/black combo. Can't wait to see it done
Thanks man, trying hard to get it finished for the spring next year! Heres hoping ;-)

i wish those oil pump covers werent so pricey, theyre so beautiful looking lol. great job you are doing on the whole thing. it looks so nice already, cant wait to see the finished product. rep given bro
Ye man cost around $100 shipped, its the stator cover i am struggling to get, there is a place in the US that has them but there $200 + shipping would be another $40-$60 unless i come in to a bit of cash the stator will be getting sprayed orange ;-)

Hey man ye its very nice, pics don't do it justice to be honest! a know a said a would not buy any more but got a good deal(maby) on a set of front wheels brand new!! maby ordering next week ;-)

cool nice one mate i have £100 put away to go on mine but going to wait untill the end of next month so i can order all the bits together i might even have enough to get them leavers but in blue :)

cool nice one mate i have £100 put away to go on mine but going to wait untill the end of next month so i can order all the bits together i might even have enough to get them leavers but in blue :)

Nice one mate, listen not managed to get that parcel off to you yet its sitting there tho just been mega busy of late! its just a brand new K&N filter btw still in the box never been used just opened to look at! ;-)

Reactions: rayblaster
I skimmed through so i missed it. But whats your plan for the motor? Pipe and carb?

Hey man, had the engine rebuilt, new bearing, piston etc head skimmed also! Should have waited as i am going to get 240 kit ported with 3mm stoker crank, not sure where yet but my options are open, going to run engie for a few months tho since i paid £450 for the rebuild! Carb will be 35mm air striker, pipe well ave got a new fmf fatty with powercore Silencer! Known me i will change my mind on the exhaust tho, had my eye on a thomey

Great build so far. First off the bike looked good before the rebuild. But now it looks like a runway model. But as ive learned from the 4 rebuilds ive done is..... Its hard to get it dirty on the initial voyage. So how do you combat that????? Aim right for the first mudd puddle and get to the fun......

I built mine to get it dirty on the weekend and make people jelious as they follow us home and see all the mudd dripping from all the plastics. saying "Wow they had some fun"

Cant wait to see it finished.