Nerf Bars

ryanbohr

May 2, 2012
Michigan
I'm looking at getting some nerf bars, just wondering a few things about them. Do I keep the heel guards, pegs, and grated metal parts behind the pegs, or do I have to get rid of something to make them fit? Also, I know DG makes a lot of crap parts, does that go for everything, or just performance parts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just put my DG Nerf bars on about 30 minutes ago. I cose them beacause I liked the style. They were kinda tricky to put on but there pretty solid. All around satisfied with them. I don't like DG but I like the Nerf bars lol

Honestly I didn't even order DG nerfs lol I ordered a cheaper set that had a weird name and when they came in there was a letter that said something like the part you ordered was out of stock, so as a thank you for your buisness and to honor out polices your order has been upgraded to a similar part that we had instock. Sorry for any convenience and return free of shipping if you would rather wait for your exact part. So in general I paid for cheapies and was given DG's for free lol they look almost exactly like the ones I ordered and the exact same colors. I am very pleased lol they look great

Alright thanks Awk, I was looking at ones like the first set, just making sure because I'd like to keep the pegs and floorboards since I just had them powdercoated.

I have Tusk Nerf Bars I got from RockyMountainATV and they bolt right onto the stock foot pegs and don't have to remove anything.

b11e4010.jpg