need some ideas guys

harley1-5

Jul 28, 2013
Elko County Nevada
so last night I traded a chinesse 110 pitbike[guy dropped it off at my house said he was tired of looking at it]for another 200 tri moto that I had previously sold.So since it came back I think it belongs here and looking for ideas on a redneck custom.I either want to make it a flat tracker with a dt250 engine or into a fatcat style bike.The catch is it has to be built 90% with parts I have or can barter for ideas plz brosI:I

yea yzx that's the way im thinkin I got most of the parts here and the bike was free so.But I just got offered a smoking hot deal guys holding em for me until I get my tax$.660 raptor and a tricked out shee piped cool head nerfs lotta billet and more $2000 for both.Both super clean.I can sell the rappy for $1800 and keep the shee

Depending on what year that rapter is, I would sell it. The years leading up to the aluminum frame models had one-way starter gear issues. They were easy to repair but didn't last and were costly. The newer raptors were way better in ergos and not as top heavy. They are good machines, but man are jetting changes a major pita!

I like the new raptor 700, but it's too pricy. The previous owner of my Blasty rode it really hard. M going to rebuild my blaster from the ground up this summer after I move.

nah yzx gonna sell the rappy the banshee is modded really heavy and im still kickin myself for selling my stock shee.I figure I can sell the rappy and the sand paddles that come with the shee and get my $$ back or at least most of it.I find alotta deals so I think when I get em I sell the rappy and keep flippin quads.Make some $$$ and get to play alot

I love the banshee too, you could probably deck out the red n black blaster with the money you get from the raptor.