Need help on pipes!

Thcmccaw420

May 10, 2009
New Hampshire
So i been around blasters for a little while now and back in the day my boy had a FMF pipe which sounded nasty all you hear is ping ping ping like just hear the air bouncing off the walls of the pipes. Anyone know which system that might be? Thanx

well if you dont have many other mods, a fmf is a good pipe, your probably talking about the gold series fatty.
Theres way better pipes out there, but they are pricier

i run a fmf gold series fatty pipe and a powercore 2 silencer and it kinda soudns like that. my buddy runs a full dg system and his is real low sounding compared to mine.

i run a fmf gold series fatty pipe and a powercore 2 silencer and it kinda soudns like that. my buddy runs a full dg system and his is real low sounding compared to mine.

Yea thats funny i just got hold of my boy and he had the same pipes but he said it was just a fatty no gold series. Is there a big difference or just the series?

I have the old fmf pipe an it sounds like ur talkin about i bought my pipe on ebay w/out the flag but got one from fmf it is a low end power pipe.I have the bill"s 2 have yet 2 try because my silencer is bent to sh*t.

it depends on where you want more power at really an fmf is a good low to mid range pipe. which is excellent for the trails but a dg is all mid range which is good for all around play and a shearer, toomey, ird and other are top end pipes more for racing but they are all good pipes just depends on where you want the power. i like might in the low to mid range cuz i do a lot of tight trail riding where i can't get much over 3rd gear.

^^what he said is right^^ except about the shearer pipe being a top end pipe. i have one and i ride trials, and it is a pretty good bottom end pipe.

i had the FMF fatty before and liked it untill i got a aggressive trail port and a few other mods.

I didn't know that about the shearer pipe i thought it was mostly a top end pipe but thanks for the info on it. who did your port work. PM me with the answer cuz i want a mild trail port done.

I have pics of the fmf pipe i have its a whole duff shape than the new films why faster at the end, i think they call the pipe i have is the gnarly fmf.it is awesome in the tight trails ,there is better pipes the only one i thought u were talkin about was the pipe i have,yeah its loud.