Need help jetting 35pwk!!!!!!!!!

sounds like you're onto it, and you gotta hold it wide open fo as long as you can to get color, at least 10 seconds at WOT, even if that has to be only in 5th gear.

Well after countless attempts at trying to lean this motor out I finally called carb parts warehouse. They are familiar with the pwk's on blasters. We came to the conclusion that my slide is wrong. It is a number 5 which is to rich. I need to order a number 6 and start the whole process over again. Fun, fun, fun!

definately keep me posted on how a different # slide works, as i've often been tempted to try a different one in mine, gotta get a # off it next time it's off

Well I just sold a 34 pj to my buddy. We are going to put it on his orange and black bike. It has a #60 slide in there now. When I talk to cpw tomorrow I am going to ask about that one too. I will post results.

cool, if anyone knows, (i forget his name)@CPW does,
dude's sharp !!!!

The fact that they are familiar with the pwk's on blasters says a lot to me. I will post results as soon as the slide come in. They are not cheap! I think they are about 75 bucks shipped!!