need decent lights!

blastngo92

Jul 7, 2010
Louisiana
im tired of having to drive home without headlights at night, its not smart and no safe lol i need some kind of way to put a decent light on wihout it making the bike look any diffrent

Go to walmart and go to the auto section and you will find some decent looking 12v lights. Just be sure to get the replacement bulbs that are 25 watt since the ones that come with it are 50 watt.

Walmart auto section get the bigger 55 watt lights ive got the 50 watt but they arnt as bright as i thought they were going to be but the 55 watt should be alot brighter and there about 20-25 dollars

7b7013b8.jpg
[/IMG]
6533bc64.jpg
[/IMG]

Wally Lights FTW!!!!!!!!
Search The site for Wally world lights in the DIY section , there's about a million posts on how to do it .

Its funny I looked back and saw I wasnt too fond of the wally lights after a trip to the dunes LOL , This time around I can run the 35 watt bulbs because the Banshee has a higher output stator . I'm also doing a DC conversion so I can run a Battery and add some slick LED Running Lights .

Done. yeah they work really well, i dont do any after hours dune riding so the light from this is great, looks way better than stock too lol.. i put electrical tape around where the light lens is on so they dont come off

Attachments

• DSCN2172.jpg
    DSCN2172.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 169
7b7013b8.jpg
[/IMG]
6533bc64.jpg
[/IMG]

Wally Lights FTW!!!!!!!!
Search The site for Wally world lights in the DIY section , there's about a million posts on how to do it .

that is what i run i mounted them to the top of the front bumper and set them up to the high beam and the stock to the low beam they work great iv had mine on there for a while and just tested them riding down the road at 8:30 at night and they lit up the whole road