Need cell phone advice

Oh ok I never new you could use a Blackberry as a wireless modem. Then I would get rid of the ipone and get a Blackberry from AT&T then if you could use it as a wireless modem. You could sell the iphone to cover the price of the Blackberry or see when your next upgrade is and get the Blackberry as your upgrade. My cousin have a Blackberry and loves it. I myself have never had or used one. I have the iphone and will never buy another kind of phone again.

I have an iPhone with at&t. I hacked it and installed PDANet on my phone and it allows me to tether it to my laptop. I used it all the time before I had internet at the house and AT&T never found out.

Ok, I mostly know about Verizon phones since that is the service I have. With the Android phones you can use them as a modem to get your computer on the internet. I am pretty sure you can use your Blackberry as a modem also. As far as AT&T I am not sure if their Blackberrys are able to be used as modems.

I did some research and found this: PC Cards & Laptop Connect Cards - Wireless from AT&T

With one of these you can use the AT&T 3G network to connect your Desktop OR Laptop. I would just look into this as you will have internet on your computer where ever you have AT&T's 3G service.