My little Project.

Wow man you must've stolen a lot of quads back in the day or done some kinda bad sh*t if karma is kicking your ass this badly lmao sorry you're having so much trouble I just had a similar experience with my 450$ roller I rebuilt. No engine problems thank god but one minor problem after another!

Sup guys and gals. I'm back. Prob won't remember me :( but anyhooo since my last post the blaster has been sitting in the garage. I've ordered a new stator from ricky stator, I also need one more item new axel. Instead of getting a used on one I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction to get a new after market +2" axel. Any help would be great.

banshee axle would be +2 and then some

cancel your ricky stator order before its too late. since you have been on, there were probably 5-10 people who fought with their blasters for a week or two, swapped back the stock stator and then it ran perfectly

Last edited:
If you have a 88-02 carrier you will need the right brake hub. A banshee one will work, and I believe a 03+ will as well. Banshee had a fixed brake rotor where blaster 88-02 had a floating. The axles were different.

I'm back... nothing crazy to update, took some time off from the quad. Sooo I decided to try this again. Instead of going with the Ricky stator, I ordered a source coil from Ebay and installed it, rewired everything, picked up a used flywheel good to go right... nope :( .. installed everything kicked it a few time started up then died. So I pulled her apart again, found broken woodruff key. pushed bike back in garage lol. Few months later ordered 10 keys from Mr Ken O'Conner. installed key, checked everything 10 times, then kicked it.. yeah she started up but ran like crap, opened throttle started to die. after some research on here and spoke to AWk.. (great dude if u need help) found that it may be my TORS and Brain. Will be disconnecting those tonight.. so lets see. if that doesn't work I'm completely at a lost. Will post update (hopefully its a video of her running right). :cool::(

says video is private, go into the edit of the vid and change it to public or unlisted.
I'll have to give it a look in the morning.