My engine invoice.

Hahaha Yea i wish i could love the addition as much as you do, Lol

Yea my gurl is pretty much a girly girl, my two gurls are my blaster an her an i just don't know which ones more expensive.

Yea deff, haha but i still love her!

I'm guessing both my gurls cost just about the same.

Glad they don't cost the same at the same time though cuz then i would have to buy my gf what she wanted instead of fixing my quad.

thats a good one there lol i didnt think of it like that

but what i was getting at is if they both needed money spent at the samne time you get stuff bass-ackwards trying to make both of 'em happy so your happy

but your perspective was deff more interesting and entertaining

No way a warrior is going to smoke me if I'm riding a 450R. Something wrong with that rider. And with $900 dollars on a cylinder kit that comes with all the extra's isn't going to touch a national race engine built by trenga. But that 900 kit is going to blow up. Mister big mechanic! Its easy to slap a cylinder and piston on. Hell a retard could do it. And Just so you know I am a ASE certified mechanic. Where did you get all your experience. When I talk or type I back up what I say and what I say or type is knowledable. All I hear you talk about is I did this and I did that. I tried this. I fabricated this with a few washers. Give me a break with your non sense. If you need to look again. There is over $2000 in mods on this engine without labor. Pipe, Flat slide air stryker Carb, Cylinder, Head machining, 71mm pistons, K&N external filter, Intake adapters, race clutch, carbon fiber reeds, race crank, Long rod, shaved cases, hot fire coil, large petcock. And the list goes on. Your crazy! I'll meet you half way for a race and winner takes both bikes home. Get your $900 together.

All these mods your talking about doing to your bike that you blew up are going to cost more than $900. A full drag port is going to run a few hundred dollars. Benifit of the doubt you get it for $180 like you said. Now you need a pipe because the fmf fatty aint going to do it. The pipe sits right in front of your cylinder. Man! that must give you lots of horsepower considering the engine is air cooled. Now you need a bigger carb. Lets not forget a piston and ring kit. Now you need adapters for the bigger carb. I'm sure you can fabricate something for that with toilit paper rolls and duct tape. Save a dollar. Now lets not forget that drag ports need more fuel and air. Stock box and filter aint going to do it. Drag ports dont have much power until high RPM's. (Engine speed equals HP) Your stock crank could probably hold 8,000 RPM before it rattles you to death and explodes. Now my race crank and rod is good to 15,000 RPM. Lets add that up. That thing will rattle apart without money put into the bottom end. A true Long rod crank and rod is about $500. Your looking at about 400 for fuel delivery with air intake, carb, and adapters. A pipe with a right side kick out is $300 and over. Machining at your price 180. Piston and ring kit $100. Your close to $1500. But, Let me guess you get the biggest discount in the world. You could probably get all of this for a few hundred dollars. Oh yeah there is special maching that needs to be done for a race crank or any crank capable of really high RPM.

...Flat slide air stryker Carb.

i love those things

trust me i was stunned when i went rolling around the 450R as well, its a pig for real, something just isnt right, its been returned to the shop under warranty like 13times for repairs, and the warranty plan didnt have any type of scheduled maintainince , made dislike honda even more, but thats another story, but the warrior has more balls, for whats done to your blaster, thats like everything i wanted for my quadracer, everybody has that one thing they love and put money into, yours happens to be your blaster, mine is my car, no need to fly off the handle tho for real, need to keep the peace around here, but just to note tho, the more you spend doesnt mean all that much, but it kan deff make a difference

your invoice

Yeah, just looking over your invoice it looks about right. Of course its a lot of money, but like you just posted, there were quite a bit of parts replaced. Albiet the motor package is off the shelf, but its about as close as mere mortals can get to full blown race without getting a 2nd mortgage. You got some good mods there, not to mention the menial labor and also the skilled labor required to match/hog out the ports and match the cases. 5 months seems like a bit log on the turn around though. 5 weeks would have been much better.

Now take that thing out to a race and see if it (and you) are faster than the next guy heh. Races are won and lost in the corners, most of which are not navigated in 6th gear. B-)

RDZ drag pipe 250, full drag port 180, 3mm stroker 160, 38mm carb 100 ebay extended swingarm 80 intake adapter 40 ebay. Pretty much a bike that will beat yours, if your a certified mechanic why did trenga have to build your sh*t?

An just because my motor is blown up means nothin what 71 dollars for a new piston an rings? my cylinder walls are fine just hone it an it's good to go.

Because i'm not building a drag machine, naturally a drag port is going to make more HP then a national port i'm not here to fight i'm just saying that you could build a cheaper bike that goes faster, most the money spent on his bike is in cosmetics. I understand his isn't a drag bike it's an MX bike an i respect that because i MX my blaster. I was just making a statement that you could build a faster bike for less then that.

I was just making a statement that you could build a faster bike for less then that.

Ill agree that you probablly could, but you never really know for sure. Because the proof is in the pudding.

p.s. I cant read his invoice b/c its blocked on my computer here at work. But I imagine he had the bottam end rebuild?