My engine invoice.

They seem to rape people on every little thing.

On a side note I'm actually considering buying there ULTIMATE 200cc Kit, as I dont want to have to use race fuel. Now seeing your invoice it doesnt make me want to have them assembly it, thats for sure. Given the charges you were charged, you think they would have spent 2 months inspecting your engine. I know they're the best but thats the price of a Blaster off the showroom floor.

You know with the price and everything the motor work and accessories was 3600. But with the dicounts i paid 3000. To be honest if you want a kick ass engine send it to ct racing. They are a lot cheaper and you get pretty much the same work. I sent mine to trenga because I wanted to be sure the bottom end of this thing was going to hold up. Especially the way I ride. I sh*t you not if you rode this bike you would sh*t yourself. You would say thats not a blaster engine. It is insanely fast for a blaster. Although I'm sure we've all rode bikes that are faster. My KX250 is faster but thats a dirt bike and thats not even a comparison. We all know in a drag race the dirt bike looses because quads take off faster and have a lot more traction. Unless it is a long drag race then the dirtbike blows your doors off. lol.....But in the top end dirtbikes are gone. Anyways if you rode this bike and a stock banshee you would say the blaster is faster. I ask myself all the time WHY didn't I just buy a banshee. Oh well we do things that sometimes we don't have answers for.

Oh ya! you said it probably took 2 months to inspect engine parts. Well from the day the engine was shipped until the day i had it back was 5 months. Send your engine to CT Racing they do good work.

I do all my own motor work besides the porting an head shaving an flywheel lightening an stuff like that, that requires machines. But other then that i do the transmissions an topend rebuilds an inspect stuff, doing it yourself saves alot of money that's why it's good to be an ATV mechanic.

An for just say 900 dollars you can have a blaster that whoops that one.

Not downing you or anything man i just sometimes don't get why people spend so much money then have something that cost less then half theres out run them an it's the same kind of bike.

Not downing you or anything man i just sometimes don't get why people spend so much money then have something that cost less then half theres out run them an it's the same kind of bike.

Im not trying to start anything here. But can you really say that without have ever tested his blaster or ran against it?

No i just know for a fact it can be done.

i have to agree with this

my 2 friends are brothers, the one, we kall Tubz bought a brand new TRX450ER last year for almost 9grand after all the tax/title/license/warranty (which paid for itself already), while the other one, J Dawg, has a 2004 Warrior he paid like 4500 for and after we put a pipe and jetted him in with dynojet stage 2 specs, the warrior tears the 450r apart insanely bad

yes it is amazing, when the 450r is goin BWAAAAAAAAAAA---------, the warrior is like BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(klick) BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dude i grab ahold of my old grips and run around my garage going BRAPPP BRAPPP then i jump off my hill out back and go Bwing and all kindsa stupid bored stuff you know, but if all goes well, I MIGHT just have an RM-Z 450 this weekend

it wont be mine, i shouldve have noted this earlier, but it'll be my g/f's, her kousin is giving up riding and giving her his bikes, one is an 03 YZ250 and the other an 05 RM-Z450, she wants to leave the RM-Z with me and i'll more than likely buy it off her