my del sol pix

NO F.I. its 100% all motor..like i stated before,its a K24 block,with a K24 head,Inline pro ITB,golden e pistons and rods,tuned on k bro by YOSOLO. (look him up in the NJ,NY,PA area if you dont know. Other mods aswell,that u dont need to know.Yes i ran with slicks,and in 2010 i will be out with even more power. And what do you mean a honda wont run 11.2 on just motor...there are single cam motors running 10's at the track! So dont come at me if you dont know what ur talking about. Ive been into hondas since 97 and have came along way and know what can and cant happen with the correct set up.

so lets see some slips :)

how bout a pic of the motor?

before the ITB @ Honda day in Atco...{pics by MOTO}
IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

ur opinion is DEFF a fact...heres my Civic..the way a honda should look..

100_2263.jpg

100_2259.jpg

those civics look like the one in the fast and furious (tokyo drift)....the guys like wtf is this....i would be the guy driving a camaro with a sick engine

theres this guy in my town with a LS b18a in a EF hatch, its cammed and and stroked, he broke 12.00... all motor. the funny thing is that the kid drives it everywhere, practically his daily.

its not hateful, the only thing i would suggest is un-molding the front bumper from the fenders, b/c that point is the most likely to crack from the stress and if you bump something (i know i have not paying attention), and will be a biotch to re-paint time and time again. and not to mention if you need to work on the front of the car you cant drop the bumper, it will be stuck there in the way. thats just my two cents take it or leave it
a nice paint job on the del slow it will be looking nice