<br>
Picture154.jpg

<br>
Picture153.jpg

<br>
Picture152.jpg

<br>
Picture151.jpg

OMG what are you doingggg!!! Poor del sol!!!...that IS NOT how a honda should look. Thats a ricer..your helping give us HONDA guys a bad name.

My god. Well thats not a ricer. It def. needs a MAKEOVER ahaha big time. Thats just my opinion of course but that opinion could be a fact.

ok so i put a body kit on my car big f*ckn deal
n imo ur civic looks like sh*t

lmao..you must be smoking angle dust if you think my civic looks like sh*t...whats that make urs? a pile of sh*t on a hot summer day? Not to mention my car is about form and function...not body kits and bullshit. when ur car is as clean as mine and runs 11.2 in the 1.4 mile then come back and talk to me. have a nice day ricer.

lmao..you must be smoking angle dust if you think my civic looks like sh*t...whats that make urs? a pile of sh*t on a hot summer day? Not to mention my car is about form and function...not body kits and bullshit. when ur car is as clean as mine and runs 11.2 in the 1.4 mile then come back and talk to me. have a nice day ricer.

Thats harsh aha. I personally, and im sure most of you will agree with me, that a lip kit looks 1000000x better then a body kit, but good luck with it!

11.2 huh? That's pretty good, what do you have done? Got any timeslips? I'm just wondering.

well once again i dont care wat yall think
n if u wanna ragg on it dont f*ckn post cause i dont wanna hear ur bullshit

I2fast4u you should have known better than to start this thread the last one you posted about a del sol started a fight also didnt you learn?
seriously guys quit arguing about it.
IMO all hondas are junk but thats because my dad works at GM and i just love american cars

I2fast4u you should have known better than to start this thread the last one you posted about a del sol started a fight also didnt you learn?
seriously guys quit arguing about it.
IMO all hondas are junk but thats because my dad works at GM and i just love american cars

Ugh im not arguing. I said IN MY OPINION. But if you all wanna look at it like that, thats cool. I dont care :)