my del sol pix

then you would have a sicc lil del. i love those cars in CLEAN condition, so light, handle great, and not all too common. like all cars, tacky mods ruin the stock body lines... as for your wheels, a lil advise, 17'' wheels on a del sol isnt a good choice, you'd sit better with some 15'' or 16'' rotas or somthing... not to mention easier for your not so torquey honda motor to turn... BTW, is that duct tape on your shifter?!?!

well see,we dont know that. If you dont plan on getting a paint hope bc of $$ issues...there are ways of DIY painting with a roller and brushes. Noim not b.s'n you. i have a friend thats done it and it looks amazing for what it is. ill find a thread on it for you.
Hell yeah! my dads truck is rolled looks great and the best part... It was free! It was Left overs from other projects. Its also held up really well.

But if you have a sprayer thats the way to go, only about $100 in paint and if you do it right it looks great.

When you do paint it, paint it super gloss white. gloss white civics look badass. ( for a civic of coruse )

Wow what a not so great thread.For me to see a kid be able to have and get a car tells me some good things about him.Cause I know many young punks with no ride and no ambition in life to do anything.I personally would not buy a foreign car if my life depended on it,thats me though thats my AMERICAN/UNION way.All my foreign vehicles are ridden off road.But the car looks good,whether others like it or not.A simple paint job and it would be great.Bottom line is a vehicle is a vehicle,they all take your money for repairs and gas,just to get you from point a to b.Also to those who want to say it is no good to represent(or whatever the terms were) a honda like that,you don't see me or any other member for that fact telling you that your quad is ugly and is no way to represent a blaster.Keep the comments positive it only makes for a better froum.NICE DEL SOL MAN.

Congrats on being sixteen and having a good project to start with. Projects are the only way to go for a young man. It is a right of passage. It will teach you some mechanical skills and other life lessons to take with you the rest of you life. Your car looks better than my first. I had a 78 Pinto!! It did have a 75 F150 302 and C6 automatic. It also had strait pipes and a maverick rear end. It was a frankenstein but it was a lot of fun working with it. I still look back fondly on my first car.

Wow what a not so great thread.For me to see a kid be able to have and get a car tells me some good things about him.Cause I know many young punks with no ride and no ambition in life to do anything.I personally would not buy a foreign car if my life depended on it,thats me though thats my AMERICAN/UNION way.All my foreign vehicles are ridden off road.But the car looks good,whether others like it or not.A simple paint job and it would be great.Bottom line is a vehicle is a vehicle,they all take your money for repairs and gas,just to get you from point a to b.Also to those who want to say it is no good to represent(or whatever the terms were) a honda like that,you don't see me or any other member for that fact telling you that your quad is ugly and is no way to represent a blaster.Keep the comments positive it only makes for a better froum.NICE DEL SOL MAN.

+1..........................

wow what a not so great thread.for me to see a kid be able to have and get a car tells me some good things about him.cause i know many young punks with no ride and no ambition in life to do anything.i personally would not buy a foreign car if my life depended on it,thats me though thats my american/union way.all my foreign vehicles are ridden off road.but the car looks good,whether others like it or not.a simple paint job and it would be great.bottom line is a vehicle is a vehicle,they all take your money for repairs and gas,just to get you from point a to b.also to those who want to say it is no good to represent(or whatever the terms were) a honda like that,you don't see me or any other member for that fact telling you that your quad is ugly and is no way to represent a blaster.keep the comments positive it only makes for a better froum.nice del sol man.

I:I Woohoo I:I well put !I:I

they way my car used to look. sold the rims for the blaster :D was a good idea till the blaster crapped out on me. 17's lowered about 3" off the ground, no lie it was low in the front. I loved and it miss it very much. Everyone loved the rims... one day I'll have a nice car again.

Attachments

• lowered.jpg
    lowered.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 127
Lets admit it, almost ALL of us Honda drivers have been through our ricer stage. I know I did when I was 16 with my first car. Once you grow out of it, thats gonna be a good lookin car!

Oh and Liquid5Soul, I think its time to post some time slips and pics of this K20 setup you've got... really??? 11.2???

It looks like it has the potential to be a nice car. Could I pick on it, yes, but I'm sure its going to turn out very nice. I would definately say if you give that thing a nice paint job, it will look very good. Thats the only thing I don't like about it, it needs some color.

the carpet looks like you were hauling wood in there...
time to bust out the shop vac..
your first car looks better then my first car (1980 caprice)..
at your age you need to have something reliable before you have something fast (i know i couldnt afford to fix my car when i was 16)

your car looks good man that is your pride but it dose need a bit of work but come on people the guy is 16 so do what you please with your car and whipe your a$$ with there jealousy and update us on your car as soon as you have a nice paint job done to is.

Lets admit it, almost ALL of us Honda drivers have been through our ricer stage. I know I did when I was 16 with my first car. Once you grow out of it, thats gonna be a good lookin car!

Oh and Liquid5Soul, I think its time to post some time slips and pics of this K20 setup you've got... really??? 11.2???

yea thats what i wanna see cause if it is its a real good sleeper car.... without slicks ??? what size turbo??? cause i kno your not running a 11.2 with a n/a honda unless you have a ls1 or up in it lol

yea thats what i wanna see cause if it is its a real good sleeper car.... without slicks ??? what size turbo??? cause i kno your not running a 11.2 with a n/a honda unless you have a ls1 or up in it lol

NO F.I. its 100% all motor..like i stated before,its a K24 block,with a K24 head,Inline pro ITB,golden e pistons and rods,tuned on k bro by YOSOLO. (look him up in the NJ,NY,PA area if you dont know. Other mods aswell,that u dont need to know.Yes i ran with slicks,and in 2010 i will be out with even more power. And what do you mean a honda wont run 11.2 on just motor...there are single cam motors running 10's at the track! So dont come at me if you dont know what ur talking about. Ive been into hondas since 97 and have came along way and know what can and cant happen with the correct set up.

NO F.I. its 100% all motor..like i stated before,its a K24 block,with a K24 head,Inline pro ITB,golden e pistons and rods,tuned on k bro by YOSOLO. (look him up in the NJ,NY,PA area if you dont know. Other mods aswell,that u dont need to know.Yes i ran with slicks,and in 2010 i will be out with even more power. And what do you mean a honda wont run 11.2 on just motor...there are single cam motors running 10's at the track! So dont come at me if you dont know what ur talking about. Ive been into hondas since 97 and have came along way and know what can and cant happen with the correct set up.

well damn i like imports too but i didnt think those little motors could run a 11.2 without forces induction when i get home im going to see if i can find some on youtube

well damn i like imports too but i didnt think those little motors could run a 11.2 without forces induction when i get home im going to see if i can find some on youtube

yea man trust me,ppl are doing alot of things to these cars. Its getting crazier and crazier each year..but im getting out of the honda game soon...due to to many thiefs. Ive already had 3 attempts in the last 6 months. Thats the down side about hondas.