my del sol pix

yea but some ppl actually wanted to see pix n not be a lil biotch
im not tryn to start no arguments im jus showin wat i got
i remember when this thread used to be cool now everybody wants to f*ckn start sh*t cause they gotta keyboard n screen n front of them

11.2 huh? That's pretty good, what do you have done? Got any timeslips? I'm just wondering.
it has a k24 block with a k20 head..running ITB from inline pro powered off of a K sport system and a 2 3/4 piping.have harded pistons and a few more goods.
I2fast4u you should have known better than to start this thread the last one you posted about a del sol started a fight also didnt you learn?
seriously guys quit arguing about it.
IMO all hondas are junk but thats because my dad works at GM and i just love american cars

I have love for every car make,not just import...every make has a pro and con.

i remember when this thread used to be cool now everybody wants to f*ckn start sh*t cause they gotta keyboard n screen n front of them

man i couldnt agree more!!!

11.2 huh? That's pretty good, what do you have done? Got any timeslips? I'm just wondering.

it has nothing to do about bitching..it has to do with the car. and what does being behind a comp have to do with it...im 100% sure if i told you this in person you would just listen and not say sh*t back. Yes i see your 16years old...but if you dont learn to take what ppl say,you will always get sh*t about things..you need to take the opinions,as hard as they are and learn from them.

Alright alright, just let it go, i am, even though we didnt do anything. Its an opinion do you like it, so then why do you give 2 sh*ts what people say? WHO CARES.

Now this is ridiculous ! The man is proud of his car, and wants to show it off ! ! leave it BE ! ! You judgemental people should be ashamed of yourselves.. Why would you come on here and bag on the guy for wanting to show off a little bit of his work... Who cares who else has what if you want to show your car off do it on your own thread ! Leave the guy alone, and let him show off his car...

Didnt your mom treat you manners?? if you cant say something nice keep it to yourself !

I for one think that car is pretty cool looking, and it should be really nice when its done... If its the look he is going for leave him alone.

Man I feel like a kindergarten teacher !

f*ck the forum?!? the forum didnt do anything to your del slow, you did!!! take full responsibility for butchering a fine honda platform! some advise, take the front and rear bumpers off, get OEM ones, strip all that paint off with a orbital, then a lip kit.... simple, clean, and looks a ton better... then gut your interior, OEM panels, new carpet kit, and OEM gauges... clean your seats up and use them, get rid of those euro lights... uhhgggg.... then go b series if you know what that means... (sorry liquid, k series is way outta budget for this kid! lol) thats constructive sh*t talking. take it from a couple honda fans (liquid and I). we'd rather not lie and say the car looks good. good start though.... at least you got the make right. and about your money comment, do it like most do... a little at a time. for the price of that body kit, you could of hunted down clean OEM pieces! thats the beauty of a honda build... they can be built right on a budget, use your head, and a nice compromise of show and go... Big 'H' all the way. P.S, heres my integra, a simple lip looks way better than ANY body kit...

Attachments

• integra.jpg
    integra.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 156
f*ck the forum?!? the forum didnt do anything to your del slow, you did!!! take full responsibility for butchering a fine honda platform! some advise, take the front and rear bumpers off, get OEM ones, strip all that paint off with a orbital, then a lip kit.... simple, clean, and looks a ton better... then gut your interior, OEM panels, new carpet kit, and OEM gauges... clean your seats up and use them, get rid of those euro lights... uhhgggg.... then go b series if you know what that means... (sorry liquid, k series is way outta budget for this kid! lol) thats constructive sh*t talking. take it from a couple honda fans (liquid and I). we'd rather not lie and say the car looks good. good start though.... at least you got the make right. and about your money comment, do it like most do... a little at a time. for the price of that body kit, you could of hunted down clean OEM pieces! thats the beauty of a honda build... they can be built right on a budget, use your head, and a nice compromise of show and go... Big 'H' all the way. P.S, heres my integra, a simple lip looks way better than ANY body kit...

Agreed...