my blaster

Surfrjag

Mar 18, 2010
chesapeake, va
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy282/jgwin007/blasternraptor.jpg
finally got a pic of it to post on here. now u know i actually have one. ha i have a new seatcover thats going on very soon. as soon as my brother tells me where he hid if from me.
thats the raptor i just got in the background too..
blasternraptor.jpg

i very rarely get stuck. last time i did i was out of gas, running on reserve on accident. did the drag last weekend and the guy was like.. u run that in the mud tooo? woow!!!

thanks guys! i love the tires... they are 22's and i havent changed my gearing at all. i probobly should... i have shown some 4x4 quads up a couple times! ha

probably too much hook up LOL. my raptor had a little too much and bear claws hook up more than mud lites. I did like my 22"s in back as well tho

very nice. I kinda like it with the ripped up seat cover. has that old beat up lifted toyota scrambler look to it lol. the kind with a roll cage an no body as the roll cage uses its frequent flyer miles LMFAO

I had people tell me my 450 is too clean and they wouldn't wanna ride it... my brand new 2 month or whatever old chrome rims are pitted LOL, that's how badly I keep my sh*t clean.. I left it muddy for a couple weeks and it's over now lol.

yeah, I like ramblers but if I had a bike like that I may be suseptable to breaking it as I'd abuse my rambling previleges

i have same tires on my scrambler, my friends hate them because when they get behind me those tires shoot some pretty big chunks of earth at their faces!

they definitly do some earth throwing but they dont actually hook up as well as you would think in dry dirt because they are kind of worn in juuust right. i like the larger tires for getting through ruts. one place i ride has a lot of hill climbs and of course they are rutted up pretty bad. most of the climbs are pretty easy but a few of them im the only one to make it up, and i have the smallest bike...

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here but love this forum so far. Really like the info that you have provided about the tires because I was looking at a set for a 00 blaster I just picked up.

if your going to have larger tires in the rear you might consider regearing or at least have enough motor to turn them. welcome to the site joules!