more stupid problems

Apr 21, 2010
Hudson Valley
the only thing keeping mee from riding, other than the fact i have no gas, is the fact that i gotta mount my rear holeshots, and go to take the back wheels off, and 1 wheel nut wont come off, im seperated from peace and riding by 1 f*cking nut... anyone know how to get a stripped nut off?

try a socket called "gator grip" it has a bunch of spring loaded pins on the inside of it to grab odd/stripped/mangled hardware. any auto parts store should have one.

mastercraft makes sockets for worn out bolts, they make wrenched too, but the socket would get into the wheel better. or you could use some patience a hammer and chisel as said above

at the car garage we always just pound the next smaller size socket on... also use an impact gun it will help u not strip it again... and PB blast the hell out of it too

Take the hub off, and grind the head off the stud from the back and then pound it out. Or use a cut of wheele and cut the nut from the front. I would try pounding a smaller socket on first, see if a standard socket is closer because a 13mm might be a little to small.