Monthly Raffle

GERMAN_WARRIOR

Dec 1, 2008
NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA
CBABER, CAN WE GET LIKE A RAFFLE GOING FOR PARTS OR SOMETHING MONTHLY FOR ALL THE REGULARS?

SAY EVERY SUPPORTING MEMBER GETS IN THE RAFFLE ON A MONTHLY BASIS IF DONATED AND U RECEIVE ALL THE FUNDS AND U GO BUY A GOOD PART EVERYONE COULD USE, EVEN IF ITS EBAYED, THEN THAT WOULD BE TIGHT.
LIKE VF3 REEDS, OR NERF BARS, OR ANYTHING. HELL ID EVEN DONATE A PART HERE AND THERE JUST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ADIFFERENT PART OR SOMETHING.

CBABER, CAN WE GET LIKE A RAFFLE GOING FOR PARTS OR SOMETHING MONTHLY FOR ALL THE REGULARS?

SAY EVERY SUPPORTING MEMBER GETS IN THE RAFFLE ON A MONTHLY BASIS IF DONATED AND U RECEIVE ALL THE FUNDS AND U GO BUY A GOOD PART EVERYONE COULD USE, EVEN IF ITS EBAYED, THEN THAT WOULD BE TIGHT.
LIKE VF3 REEDS, OR NERF BARS, OR ANYTHING. HELL ID EVEN DONATE A PART HERE AND THERE JUST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ADIFFERENT PART OR SOMETHING.

This is much similar to "The Special Themes Contest" but could be done in a raffle sort of way. Anyway, there really should be in the Feedback section where it can be discussed further.

I think that as soon as we get done with all the planned upgrades, changes and catch up with a few other things on the forum, more contests and giveaways will definitely happen.

hey did i win botm?
Lol, wrong section, but yes! Congratz! Actually i will officially announce you and everyone else who won as soon as we catch up on the designs and will be able to send out the prize. I know we havent announced any winners lately but that is only because of technical difficulties and will will catch up o n all the winners. All future contests after we catch up should be on schedual without delay.