matt shearer custom pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a nice looking pipe but they need to change the stinger bend in it. Personally I'd be pissed if I bought one only to find out that I couldn't use my $900 custom axis rear shock

Its a nice looking pipe but they need to change the stinger bend in it. Personally I'd be pissed if I bought one only to find out that I couldn't use my $900 custom axis rear shock

i agree and i think matt is working on changing the design there is plenty on room to move it out but i have no problems with mine

+1 to another happy shearer rider

Mine also fit nicely,but mine is closer then yours cause i dont have a grab bar,the grab bar spaces it away perfectly

+1 to another happy shearer rider

Mine also fit nicely,but mine is closer then yours cause i dont have a grab bar,the grab bar spaces it away perfectly

So wait a min. The vid that you took, did you have a grab bar on your quad or not? Is your stinger tube really close to the shock because you don't have a grab bar on it?

I wish everyone would just shut the f*ck up with these pipe wars. Its an exhaust who cares, as long as it sounds good and makes it fast who cares! It looks nice yb none the less though! I wanna see some vids of it running, with a good camera of course though. The only flaw I can see is the stinger tube, and as kennedy said the problem is being fixed or is fixed.

so far this thread has been pretty clean....

i took the blasty out to the pit today and damn this thing flat out rips with all the work i have done to it.....

Sweeeet, sounds like fun.
All my paint ball buddies use that Tony Hawk helmet cam, takes SD, works very well with them bouncing all over like animals in the woods, cheap too, ebay, interwebz, etc...
Don't know how it would work with the atv but cheap enough to give it a whirl.

Ebay THawk Cam

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweeeet, sounds like fun.
All my paint ball buddies use that Tony Hawk helmet cam, takes SD, works very well with them bouncing all over like animals in the woods, cheap too, ebay, interwebz, etc...
Don't know how it would work with the atv but cheap enough to give it a whirl.

Ebay THawk Cam

not bad man i might have to get one of those next time i have some cash

Last edited by a moderator:
the tony hawk cameras are junk.. trust me... i looked into them... lok at the vid/ sound quality on youtube there horrible... he would be better off using his phone.

Ya know what, with that point made, My buds paintball vids are always dubbed over with tunes, so never really heard any sound samples. But the vid was not too bad, in the ones I saw, but they are on foot, not on a quad. Maybe I can snag one from one of the squad to do some blasty testing, let me work on that, will keep ya posted.

Well, that youtube sample above is not horrible, but not great either...

Might be <half> decent in the pits though, standing still, why ya vid your boy rippin???

Status
Not open for further replies.