matt shearer custom pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
so yb are you the only man on the face of this earth that "doesnt have a camera" or are we just never going to see bike actually go..? I'm waiting to see that angus port in action along with everyone else

so yb are you the only man on the face of this earth that "doesnt have a camera" or are we just never going to see bike actually go..? I'm waiting to see that angus port in action along with everyone else

i may be i have other more important priorities right now then to buy a camera....maybe if i still lived at home with mommy like some people i would have a camera....

i havnt seen any vids or you bike

i may be i have other more important priorities right now then to buy a camera....maybe if i still lived at home with mommy like some people i would have a camera....

after all the sh*t thats been going on u 2 are still going at it

last warning here..........

i hope your not implying i live with my mommy cause i happen to own a 97-thousand dollar house at the age of 23 i'd say im doing pretty good, wouldnt you? renting is for dummies ;)

i hope your not implying i live with my mommy cause i happen to own a 97-thousand dollar house at the age of 23 i'd say im doing pretty good, wouldnt you? renting is for dummies ;)

Holeshotman
maybe you read these recent warnings from mods and admins

"now i'm starting to see even if warned about this or asked to stop flaming members simply keep on flaming or fighting... well put the toys away PLAYTIME IS OVER! as red forman says it. i am fed up with this sh*t from now on anybody arguing or causing threads to be closed will get infractions or the temp ban hammer.. this has to stop.. i don't care how old you are arguing is arguing.. simply prevent urself from making a post or keyboard racing if you do not like what was written in a thread.. LAST WARNING FOR ALL"

was not implying nothing towards you i was just saying if i lived at home i would have more money to buy a camera I:I

oh and a bought my house when i was 20 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.