matt shearer custom pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pipe slipped right on and has a killer sounds to it and all this hype about it being a high end pipe pfffffffffffft

for example

my toomey
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ziiiiiiiiing

the shearer i just put on

bahhh ziiiiiing

this pipe hits hard as hell on the low end and flat out rips

although i have only test the fmf fatty the toomey and the shearer

the only thing that i could see that needs work would be how close it is to the shock but i have a 400ex shock on and i am a good 1/2-3/4" from the shock and i have a shockwear on it....when i came back from my short ride i looked at the shockwear and no melts rubbs or nothing

gunna do some more riding tomorrow but as far as i can say this thing would make a killer trail pipe...

i was worried about this pipe a little, but everthing angus told me was true this pipe come on down low and it come on f*cking hard...

more so come when i ride it a little more

good info yb..... need to get some good vids of it up, i like hearing all the diff pipes avalable and see how the machine runs out[/QUOT]

after i get the getting done tomorrow we are going to the pit so i will try to get a few short vids

as a neutral party who is pipe shopping, what is the reasoning behind saying that the shearer pipe is designed like sh*t? not trying to be a smart ass, just hoping you can enlighten me on some flaw or in depth pipe design knowledge that i don't know about

U call the Shearer pipe junk? I guess U dont like going fast

right.. i was talkin about the design first off all. you quote me and i never said anything about power.. all this talk about shearer being great pipe but i see pic of it smashed like someone shot it. cuz the design sucks! ohh its like that because holshot had a diff shock so it limits you ability to add a better inexpensive shocks like a 400ex.. great.. it was my opinion and you started and pissed me off.. srry

right.. i was talkin about the design first off all. you quote me and i never said anything about power.. all this talk about shearer being great pipe but i see pic of it smashed like someone shot it. cuz the design sucks! ohh its like that because holshot had a diff shock so it limits you ability to add a better inexpensive shocks like a 400ex.. great.. it was my opinion and you started and pissed me off.. srry

dude if u have never had or used one how can u say that its designed like sh*t.....1 issue isnt enough to call it a badly designed pipe

Coming from the automotive aftermarket experience that i have, when you start putting several things on anything that weren't put on from the factory, you almost always will have problems somewhere. When people design parts they can't know every possible piece that you're going to want to use. Would it be nice if they would be able to test every shock that people will use when they put it together? Of course, but R&D is costly enough trying to make something fit while making power.

I'm not trying to start sh*t, but just one of those things that could have been avoided with a mock up before riding.

even tho your fits and is close i dont like that. your askin so im tellin. it was my opinion so how can you be pissed. its skechy heating up the nitrogen more with it already gettin worm with it compressing.

mine fit right on with a 400ex shock no problems at all

lets see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.