Maier Race Hood, can this be right?

exactly
why would they put 2 of the same item on there at different prices.
just doesn't make sence

i just emailed them to see what the deal is.
if it was true it would of been a hell of a deal.

You do know if something in stores that was 50 dollars was 35 for a while an they was supposed to change the price an never did an it comes up 50 when its time to pay your actually supposed to get it for the price its advertised at which is 35......muahahahah

one peice race fenders an a race hood are 2 diff things.

i htink ya'll are so buying the hood and not the actual race front fenders......which would actually be the right price.......they are tricking ya'll when you think ya'll are tricking them........

Its illegal for them to do that and not send the "fender" its obviously a mistake they made, but when they make mistakes, they pay for them, not you, when you get ur "hood" in the mail, which you will, you call them, and say listyen you had a "fender" as the picture, thats what i thought i was getting, and they will have to send one to you, if they say they wont, you go and get them in trouble, an announce that to them. Put it this way, they will lose more money by getting fined for faulty advertisement then sending out so money fenders that were priced as hoods.

you pretty much nailed that on the head! and being that w shipping total was 33 bucks its not all that much of a loss if its not right!

here it is!

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg