Mafia needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
did u pay through paypal? if so file a complaint and at least get something back, i would offer up a +3 240 cylinder but i sold it the other day, wish i would have seen this earlier. good luck man, ill try to give him a call and push the issue.

paid as a gift. didn't know there was any chance of him screwin me. thought he was trustworthy. didn't hear about the other issues til after the fact

Really appreciate the offer 2smoker. And thanks to all the guys that are out there to help me out, not bashin builders

Last edited:
WOW not again scott!
if your interested i have a Flotek agg ported jug if you want it, already ported and cut head for av gas. ready to run and Denny did the work so we all know it runs hard. its even stock bore! plenty of life left im just trying to help a brother out instead of cause fights and rip people off which seems to be the new thing on this site. anyway lmk ill give you a great deal. iwas just going to keep the jug as a spare since it ripped so good but we need to get you going for the event of the year busco. im sorry to hear this

I hope you can get things worked out in time, Scott. I don't have a topend that's ready to use but if I do have anything you can use, all you have to do is say the word and it's on it's way.

I have a volunteer cylinder already out there I'll sprinkle a little magic on it and ship it out. Scot'll be ready to rock by busco time or he'll ride my yellow blaster and I'll sit at the campsite!

I'm still calling tomorrow and asking for Colby Hutzell in parts at the Hagerstown, MD volvo dealer.

I have a volunteer cylinder already out there I'll sprinkle a little magic on it and ship it out. Scot'll be ready to rock by busco time or he'll ride my yellow blaster and I'll sit at the campsite!

I'm still calling tomorrow and asking for Colby Hutzell in parts at the Hagerstown, MD volvo dealer.

you tha man James! I:I

Seriously someone needs to make an example for the future would be thieves that try and take advantage of members for christs sake this has became a normal thing to log in and see someone bent over and taking it up the ass from some low life douche bag scam artist!

I say someone make an example of what happens and it will stop or atleast make people question whether or not ripping members off here is worth it.

Seriously someone needs to make an example for the future would be thieves that try and take advantage of members for christs sake this has became a normal thing to log in and see someone bent over and taking it up the ass from some low life douche bag scam artist!

I say someone make an example of what happens and it will stop or atleast make people question whether or not ripping members off here is worth it.

They couldnt prevent the "builder" from ripping anyone off as they never told anyone. But it's not the first time this has happened. But mafia help is needed.lol Be careful budget,there already complaining they need your comments removed from this thread. You must have hurt there feelings:eek:

Seriously someone needs to make an example for the future would be thieves that try and take advantage of members for christs sake this has became a normal thing to log in and see someone (edit: ) "getting mess over by a" scam artist!

I'm going to be calling today and pestering him and anyone else who will listen. Do you think someone's going to notice an uptick in phone volume asking for Colby? I sure hope so!

Dually, the only problem I have with Budget's post is marked above, language!

I'm going to be calling today and pestering him and anyone else who will listen. Do you think someone's going to notice an uptick in phone volume asking for Colby? I sure hope so!

Dually, the only problem I have with Budget's post is marked above, language!

Since Colby works for a Volvo dealership and is being called out at work, I have a feeling he will be quick to cooperate, especially if his boss finds out what's going on. Something like this could cause him to lose his job, and I don't think he's gonna let that happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.