lrd and f7 pipe?

how close are they performance wise? because i just recently discovered my cylinder was ported for an lrd specifically but i had already purchased an f7 i just want to make sure its not going to affect it that much

my F7 is also a top end pipe and absolutely screams up top, but this is an older lrd adjustable, and have been told that compressed is for top end and extended is for more bottom, the thing that interests me is that the fat part of the expansion chamber extends almost the whole way back to the silencer connection, so it has to act differently, but between tons of work and tons of rain, i have not gotten to the comparison yet, maybe sunday ????? i dont wanna just swap it out, i wanna ride my F7, then quickly throw the LRD on to get a good head to head, back to back ride comparison, both will be using my existing LRD silencer

The LRD certainly screams on the top end, with decent low. Without dyno results (using the same motor) it is hard to say which is better, but I think they are comparable since both were designed for racing rather than basic performance increase.

im pretty sure it used to be a right bend but it isnt anymore? the pictures on their website of the sst are right bend the last time i looked but idk