Lost Topend

scotj77

Feb 11, 2010
Orlando, fl
Well I sold my topend to another member on the forum and the worst thing possible happened. the box apparently came open and all the contents are now "missing" I would really appreciate it if you guys could all keep your eyes open on craigslist in Ohio and ebay and let me know if you see a whole topend kit come up. it is a 67.75 bore and ported by ken oconnor. also a rechambered head. I doubt it will show up but it couldn't hurt to keep our eyes open. Oh yeah there is a small chip in the bottom of the exhaust port, you can't miss it

Thanx guys

wraxol.jpg

307xms0.jpg

that sucks !

hope ya had insurance on it ?
as ken always makes me do when sending him any top-end or whole motor

and if it hits the ohio CL, or any for that matter, i'm sure speedy will hear the keys being typed while the guy submits the ad

I will be insuring from now on. I always only worry about damage not loss. and my packing def prevents damage. oh well... live and learn

Took it in the rear by the government employees once again!!!!!!!! Not the first time I have heard of the contents being missing.Let me guess they say it was delivered on time the way they received it?

that sucks !

hope ya had insurance on it ?
as ken always makes me do when sending him any top-end or whole motor

and if it hits the ohio CL, or any for that matter, i'm sure speedy will hear the keys being typed while the guy submits the ad

u got tht right i wish i had a timer for all the months i have spent searching craigslist

ok i gotcha bro i am taking full lead on this search lol. i am now the lead detective and i will be like a mutha f*cken sherlock homes. speedy is on da case!!!!!

speedy your to young to swear!! haha jokes but no I am always browsing eBay so I'll look around for ya when was this "lost"

oh shizzle, lost in cinncinati, someone cashed that aluminum in at the scrap yard for crack money

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumb arse had about 300 bux of topend to sell if he knew what it was. instead he got 4.75 mailed to him 2weeks later for scrap. lol that's how it works here now